What's new

New Gwadar Int’l Airport to be operational by 2023

The airport will certainly attract the Business Men who want to come in Gwadar for day and return next day

The city does needs a Mega Desalination Plant (in Gwadar City)

I personally feel having a modern Train bullet train between Karachi -Gwadar , will serve Tourism to Gwadar from Karachi , and also boost CPEC indirectly

I would love to see a Elevated Track Train Running between Two Coastal Cities of Pakistan

Visitors from Karachi along will boost Gwadar Profile as people in Karachi are always looking for places to Tour and explore
landscape-1491330590-pacific-surfliner.jpg

amtrak-coast-starlight-7.jpg

Last edited:

I won't respond because what you are posting is a non-issue, its basically a rant.

Mash'Allah a good development. I might buy property in Gwadar one day.
you should buy now else they will become unaffordable.
As I understand there are 2 desalination plants, be it of small capacity, one built by the navy the other by the government. Desalination and clean drinking water were the first initiatives considered by both China and Pakistan for Gwadar.

So am quite taken aback by the recent water emergency. Are the desalination plants working up to capacity or has the population increased to manifolds?. the latter of which I doubt.

But am sure local authorities are on the issue to provide necessary means to improve daily life in Gwadar.
It could be demand is exceeding capacity, but whatever the root cause it should be addressed urgently even if it means mega desalination plants or water canals/pipes from wherever.

Last edited:
you should buy now else they will become unaffordable.

It could be demand is exceeding capacity, but whatever the root cause it should be addressed urgently even if it means mega desalination plants or water canals/pipes from wherever.
I may be a Canadian, but I also have very strong connections to Pakistan, especially Islamabad and Rawalpindi.

My relatives are in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom