What's new

New footage of the launch

If I were a 'third rate troll' then you wouldn't be baited replying me. Roflmao :rofl:

Nah, just saw a sad person waste away his/her time on a forum inundated with like minded trolls such as yourself (meaning you're not unique) so I felt bad and wanted to point this woeful reality out to you. People look down at you I S I, not up.

You're still third-rate though, that didn't change at all.

Nah, just saw a sad person waste away his/her time on a forum inundated with like minded trolls such as yourself (meaning you're not unique) so I felt bad and wanted to point this woeful reality out to you. People look down at you I S I, not up.

You're still third-rate though, that didn't change at all.
You broke my heart. You make me sad. 'You're not a good troll'. A passing by donkey said.
images - 2020-04-24T112623.472.jpeg

What a waste lmao, keep on keeping on I S I: apparently we're just not up to par with your level of 4D Trolling. Got any tips for us plebeians?
Yes. Tip number one. Stop sucking my tip. Nohomo :enjoy:

Yes It would have came handy for IRGC forces to attach it on the satellite.
don,t troll yourself, at least they are launching satellites in space from their own launch vehicle, and think where are we stand for satellites launching, as for low standard as the times will be pass on their satellites tech will improve

Last edited by a moderator:
What's wrong with you man.....why can't you just live and let live. The Iranians launched a home-made satellite using technology built in-house. It's not like they're shitting on your parade or something (or maybe they are idk).

You've been in multiple thread now, slinging around shit in order to put them down, but to what end? No one is taking what you say seriously and you're only hurting your self-image in the process.

Quit acting like a petulant child.
This guy is most likely not a Pakistani....he's just another one of those sock puppets under a false flag. Or he could be one jealous mofo Pakistani

This guy is most likely not a Pakistani....he's just another one of those sock puppets under a false flag. Or he could be one jealous mofo Pakistani

Dude lmao....this site is really taking it out of me man. I can't go 3 minutes without seeing some stupid shit going down :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom