What's new

New DGFI chief

My point is everything posted here, including my posts are rumours. The ex chief might be changed as no one stats there for more than 2/3 years anyway... You find Awami conspiracy everywhere. Including all transfer. Everywhere.
So is the deadline that the world will end in 7 days :p
Killing is a sin in Islam. Remember that!

My point is everything posted here, including my posts are rumours. The ex chief might be changed as no one stats there for more than 2/3 years anyway... You find Awami conspiracy everywhere. Including all transfer. Everywhere.
So is the deadline that the world will end in 7 days :p
Killing is a sin in Islam. Remember that!

This chief retires in June. What is the 7 day deadline? do tell, no point hiding it. The government cannot track you down.

This chief retires in June. What is the 7 day deadline? do tell, no point hiding it. The government cannot track you down.

Still we shouldnt cross our limit ........... @Loki please clean up last page......

Last edited by a moderator:
Still we shouldnt cross our limit ........... @Loki please clean up last page......
Its freedom of speech, i am a firm believer of the freedom of speech, as long as it does not clash with hate speech. No laws have been broken here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Latest news is Sir Fazle rabbi is being tipped to be the next caretaker government chief.

Latest news is Sir Fazle rabbi is being tipped to be the next caretaker government chief.

But, yet there is no solution on the CTG issue among the political parties. Anyway, I would like any one as the CTG Chief if only he or the military behind him can unfurl the mystery behind the Pikhana Carnage, nd take action against the stealing of statemoney, as it was in the last time. Political parties must also resolve the issue of war criminal trial which is only dividing the country.

Guys enough beackering.a relative of mine is in the army said already higher officials are being posted to cadett colleges.for 3years posting.and different minded s are getting posted in hill tracks. Rumor inside the army is "field is being cleared systematically for election."

Guys enough beackering.a relative of mine is in the army said already higher officials are being posted to cadett colleges.for 3years posting.and different minded s are getting posted in hill tracks. Rumor inside the army is "field is being cleared systematically for election."

Pakistan also tried the same thing before 25th March, Sent Bengali officers to jungle and hill tracks in the name of Training... Sent others to vacation.... It backfired when they tried to neutralize Zia Ur Rahman... We need another Zia Now....:cry: ...

Pakistan also tried the same thing before 25th March, Sent Bengali officers to jungle and hill tracks in the name of Training... Sent others to vacation.... It backfired when they tried to neutralize Zia Ur Rahman... We need another Zia Now....:cry: ...

:smokin:khaleda zia tarek zia..bhai ziar obhab nai

:smokin:khaleda zia tarek zia..bhai ziar obhab nai

BKZ is living on the reputation of her husband and TZ is living on his father's. They certainly are not the kind of leaders Bangladesh needs today. I saw with astonishment how BKZ was crying to get sympathy from others on her expulsion from the 3 acre cantonement house. BKZ has been allocated another house by Ershad, but she wants both, she is so greedy. This shows the construction of her mind.

Agree, she is better than SHW, but she centers her thinking only around her self interest and her two spoiled sons. She is ill qualified to run a country, although she may be good as a leader of BNP. Last time, she should have asked B. Chowdhury to become the PM and kept Presidency for herslf. B. Chowdhury is educated and is more able to run the administration of the country.

Note also, how stupid she was to confine Ershad in the jail that made him an eternal enemy of her. Ershad joined SHW that forced BNP to make a wrong alliance with the fundamentalist Jamaat. Politics is a game of compromise, and she makes wrong compromise. She is too late in most of the decisions, although I must commend this time her timing of joining the anti-govt movement as quite correct. It was good that BNP did not criticize the Shahbagis and did not join ralley alongside Jamaat after Sayedee verdict. But, it did so only after many killings by the govt.

Back
Top Bottom