What's new

New DGFI chief

I heard from someone in the BNP at 4 in the afternoon today that IKB wanted him changed, which the gvt was unwilling to do.
He has been a 'teacher's pet' why would he give a tip to KZ?

Is Golam Azam alive? Haven't seen him alive on tv etc for a long time...

So you want to say Army Chief wanted to Change the DGFI chief and Govt did it unwillingly?? Bravo to IKB....

yes Gulam Azam is dead, he is on life support... its an open secret.....

So you want to say Army Chief wanted to Change the DGFI chief and Govt did it unwillingly?? Bravo to IKB....

yes Gulam Azam is dead, he is on life support... its an open secret.

really?:what:

i shouldnt post anything before our local media... they will report -- how da hell pakistan know Gulam Azam died!!! Gulam Azam death is an ISI conspiracy:hitwall:

its a rumor, i heard it almost one week ago from a Chatroleague leader.... i am not sure.....

i shouldnt post anything before our local media... they will report -- how da hell pakistan know Gulam Azam died!!! Gulam Azam death is an ISI conspiracy:hitwall:

its a rumor, i heard it almost one week ago from a Chatroleague leader.... i am not sure.....

its either RAW or ISI conspiracy... seems bd is not important enough for big boys like CIA , FSB...

this is a big development, specially in a tense period like this, but the million dollar question which comes to mind is that who initiated this ? was it the govt ? or is it IKB ?

if history is anything to go by then i believe the answer to this can solve the puzzle ;)

this is a big development, specially in a tense period like this, but the million dollar question which comes to mind is that who initiated this ? was it the govt ? or is it IKB ?

if history is anything to go by then i believe the answer to this can solve the puzzle ;)

DGFI is normally headed by a signals man, considering the last man was from the artillery, it shows it was a politically appointed decision, but the new man is from the signals. I think it is initiated by IKB.

I heard from someone in the BNP at 4 in the afternoon today that IKB wanted him changed, which the gvt was unwilling to do.
He has been a 'teacher's pet' why would he give a tip to KZ?

Is Golam Azam alive? Haven't seen him alive on tv etc for a long time...

Dont say all these crap why he would be dead. He is very well. May he live long.
He has some duty to do. Dont kill him like this :lol:

its a rumor, i heard it almost one week ago from a Chatroleague leader.... i am not sure....
His trial was expedited and defence's argument was hurriedly finished 2-3 days ago, which coincided with the death's rumor. A great son of our motherland's legacy probably ended at the hands of its enemies then.

It doesn't matter. By coming here while the nation burns, it has already had a negative impact on PR.

Pranab was one of the strong arms of Indira Gandhi. He played a major role in 1971. He also believed he was the rightful heir to Ms. Gandhi following her death by two bodyguards belonging to the oppressed Sikh religion.

IMHO Hasina trusts this old fa*t's advice more than anyone else.

:chilli:in before this makes to bdnews24

Imagination of most stupid thriller writer would fail this ugly imagination of killing the oppostion chief when she would be going for a meeting to a visiting President of a neighbouring country. This is a gossip that even the Primary school children will not believe. But, here adults are wasting their time to analyse that gossip!

Back
Top Bottom