What's new

New Delhi to get India's first Russian Orthodox Church

Have you ever read the constitution ? Where does it say that India is a theocratic state? Where does it contain that any particular religion is to be preferred?

Seriously, your comment is so stupid it hurts... if you cant come up with something useful keep talking to yourself and other fundamentalists.
LoL You dont see the writing on the wall genius,The constitution might be secular because Hinduism support secularism,If we were supporting Hindus only your fate would be that of pakistani minorities.Learn to appreciate the good things the majority does and gives you equal rights.Instead of arguing No india is not land of hindus etc.

Please explain how me and my community came into existance.St.Thomas in arriving in Muzris,Kerala is a widely acceptable fact (and possible one too ) by nearly all Keralites.

Neither do I,being 'malayali' is as important for me too.

Syriac language,some inherited Jewish customs (like Passover,naming pattern),many more..
So You are arab/middle eastern now like Pakistanis claim middle eastern ancestry? i see that coming next since you claim some syrian elements.

it most definitely is,,,,,,
i have watched mahabharat,ramayan,,,,,,read vilrambetal in chandamama,,,panchatantra,jataka in diamond comics,,,,,but cant say that they alone can give a thorough understanding of our religion(my case in point),,,they just provide an overview..
well about reading religious scriptures,,,that's kinda difficult if not impossible,,,syllabus hi khatam nahi ho pata...why wud anybody be interested in studying them,,,apart from divine knowledge,,what's in it for me??
Try sending your kid to Isckon Summer camp or Bala vikas classes organized by Sathya sai Baba organization.They will learn all there is to it.

I don't agree with you, I have lived among Christians. Infact, the current generation of Christians of India have even started discontinuing giving European names to their kids. Except the Goan Catholics, Christians in India are extremely desi by their culture.
What indrani said was true from my own experience of studying and growing up with them.No they havent given up European names they still have it like Carey, john prasad etc.The catholics and baptists have a totally european names.

Does you know that there are hundreds of Hindu temples abroad,in countries where the majority is christian?And you cant show the same tolerance here?

I don't know which denomination you are talking about but the Hindus and even we have problems with those who convert to demand political allegiance like the Baptist Church and certain Catholic groups.

Tell me one Hindu or similar group that is hostile towards these christian countries living there. None. Compared to that it is hell in NE and south India where loyalty is bought using false methods to convert people. Using saffron robes, using Christ's statues in similar architecture as the Hindus' ones, and even using pressure groups.

That is the problem. Otherwise why would we have issues with Christians? There are very good people among common Christian people I personally know and am friends with. They have no problem.

It is the conversion groups that are the problem. For both the Hindus and us.

@Tsherring22

You are talking about these 'evangelist' type you see in NE who are obsessed with conversion,I am talking about traditional churches like the onez you see in Kerala.

Because it was not untill the portugese came did christianity spread.

Christianity existed in my state of Kerala,long before portuguese came.

Show me where it meant Indian? bharat was the name in olden times india was a name given by europeans.

India was referred as 'hind' by foreign,mostly west Asian/Arabian traders.

So You are arab/middle eastern now like Pakistanis claim middle eastern ancestry? i see that coming next since you claim some syrian elements.

There are evidences of migration of persian/mesapotamian christians to Kerala.Dont quote me again if you doesnt know anything about history of our community & state.

There are evidences of migration of persian/mesapotamian christians to Kerala.Dont quote me again if you doesnt know anything about history of our community & state.

Right you are persian now i get it! :D

Christianity existed in my state of Kerala,long before portuguese came.

India was referred as 'hind' by foreign,mostly west Asian/Arabian traders.
Another bunch of lies just like how missionaries peddle lies about jesus was written in vedas that he died for us on the cross,the traders were christians perhaps but established was after portugese came.

Right you are persian now i get it! :D

Another bunch of lies just like how missionaries peddle lies about jesus was written in vedas that he died for us on the cross,the traders were christians perhaps but established was after portugese came.

:omghaha:

Kid at least go & read articles on wikipedia like this one...Saint Thomas Christians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is recorded history that there were christians in Kerala centuries before Portuguese came-They were known as 'Suriyani Kristhyani' (Syriac christian).Their churches,stone crosses,manuscripts and documents exist even today.They were not under jurisdiction of Pope,but patriarch of Mosul,Iraq.

The portuguese who came in 16 th century tried to bring these people under their control,causing them to revolt.Infact we were first to revolt against colonialista,in Kerala.

:omghaha:

Kid at least go & read articles on wikipedia like this one...Saint Thomas Christians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is recorded history that there were christians in Kerala centuries before Portuguese came-They were known as 'Suriyani Kristhyani' (Syriac christian).Their churches,stone crosses,manuscripts and documents exist even today.They were not under jurisdiction of Pope,but patriarch of Mosul,Iraq.

The portuguese who came in 16 th century tried to bring these people under their control,causing them to revolt.Infact we were first to revolt against colonialista,in Kerala.
Whatever man you guys are good at peddling lies.You can reproduce anything,did you reproduce the biblical flood proofs?

Whatever man you guys are good at peddling lies.You can reproduce anything,did you reproduce the biblical flood proofs?

Please stop bullshitting.The existance of christians in Kerala before arrival of Portuguese in 16 th century is accepted by all historians.Now go learn some history.

Statement like that show how ignorant you are.Dont lecture me about origin of my own community.

Thanks @INDIC bhai.

Lets not fight among ourselves over religious bigotries. India first is what we believe in and thats It.

Next you will say mary was a tribal woman in India called mariamma and yeshuayya was the lil tribal kid.You got proofs for that too?

Please stop bullshitting.The existance of christians in Kerala before arrival of Portuguese in 16 th century is accepted by all historians.Now go learn some history.

Statement like that show how ignorant you are.Dont lecture me about origin of my own community.

Thanks @INDIC bhai.
I dont believe your history as usual manipulating texts and peddling lies that christianity was here long time ago so its native that is what you want to show. IT IS ALIEN TO INDIA! period. Just as you dont believe in our gods.So your history is all made up and crap.Show me proof of Resurrection!

Back
Top Bottom