What's new

New Delhi to get India's first Russian Orthodox Church

LOL. Most Tamils you see are religious. Do not equate them with being alcoholics please.
LOL...
what religious???now majority of the recent christian converts in india are from the so called religious tamil community..kanyakumari dist in Tamilnadu have the second highest christian population in india,only after ernakulam dist in Kerala...within 10 years it would beat that record too...
how many of you know that Tamil superstars like vijay and vikram are recently Christian converts hiding under a hindu name???
first..go and check them..then we can think about Bengalis...

:omghaha:

Kid at least go & read articles on wikipedia like this one...Saint Thomas Christians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is recorded history that there were christians in Kerala centuries before Portuguese came-They were known as 'Suriyani Kristhyani' (Syriac christian).Their churches,stone crosses,manuscripts and documents exist even today.They were not under jurisdiction of Pope,but patriarch of Mosul,Iraq.

The portuguese who came in 16 th century tried to bring these people under their control,causing them to revolt.Infact we were first to revolt against colonialista,in Kerala.
RSS don't like you. Monkey parivar members believes all Christians in India are abrahami adharmis. while you as a Christian believes integrated as a Indian, the monkey-parivar fanatic wants to cull you. RSS= hate for Jews,Christians and Muslims. In some parts of western,central,northern India, RSS is a part of their culture. Sakshas of Hindu terror outfits like RSS,Shiv Sena,BD etc usually decorating many Temples with their "offices" very near or in the same Temple complex. Swords, daggers(Trishul), country Bombs along with Chaddi clad fanatics are what these "offices" accommodate. from Temples, they "convert" Hindus to "Sanghis". the Sanghi rate of Hatred is no less than Radical Islamists. that you can see very well in this forum.

Last edited:
Next you will say mary was a tribal woman in India called mariamma and yeshuayya was the lil tribal kid.You got proofs for that too?

What are you trying to say?You are relating an 'inculturation attempt' by recently converted tribals ( dressing up Mary & Jesus in tribal attire-they do know that they lived in Judea !!) to a well documented event in history of Kerala?The Portuguese actions & subsequent reactions are a popular subject of study,among historians.

I dont believe your history as usual manipulating texts and peddling lies that christianity was here long time ago so its native that is what you want to show. IT IS ALIEN TO INDIA! period. Just as you dont believe in our gods.So your history is all made up and crap.Show me proof of Resurrection!

Yeah right,everything is fake-happy now.Dont tell this to any historian....that we faked those documents,manuscripts,inscriptions we have.

Dude just do one thing,just find a reputed historian who agree with your delusions-'That there were no christians in Kerala before portuguese'...go on then.

Or well,go ask the same question to some well informed hindu from kerala..

LOL...
what religious???now majority of the recent christian converts in india are from the so called religious tamil community..kanyakumari dist in Tamilnadu have the second highest christian population in india,only after ernakulam dist in Kerala...within 10 years it would beat that record too...
how many of you know that Tamil superstars like vijay and vikram are recently Christian converts hiding under a hindu name???
first..go and check them..then we can think about Bengalis...

If they are christian converts they are still religious. Does not make them irreligious. The majority of Tamils are Hindus in spite of the conversions and they are religious. Much of the Christian conversion happens because the Hindu spiritualists and Hindu atheists have made the situation amenable for such by saying all religions are same, all gods are same kind of bullshit.

RSS don't like you. Monkey parivar members believes all Christians in India are abrahami adharmis. while you as a Christian believes integrated as a Indian, the monkey-parivar fanatic wants to cull you. RSS= hate for Jews,Christians and Muslims. In some parts of western,central,northern India, RSS is a part of their culture. Sakshas of Hindu terror outfits like RSS,Shiv Sena,BD etc usually decorating many Temples with their "offices" very near or in the same Temple complex. Swords, daggers(Trishul), country Bombs along with Chaddi clad fanatics are what these "offices" accommodate. from Temples, they "convert" Hindus to "Sanghis". the Sanghi rate of Hatred is no less than Radical Islamists. that you can see very well in this forum.

Frustrations of a padre that these places are out of bounds for soul harvesting?

Last edited:
If they are christian converts they are still religious. Does not make them irreligious. The majority of Tamils are Hindus in spite of the conversations and they are religious. Much of the Christian conversion happens because the Hindu spiritualists and Hindu atheists have made the situation
LOL...so andra christians are converting because of money and reservations but tamils only because of continues brainwashing by cruel hindu atheist..what a hypocrisy???

If they are christian converts they are still religious. Does not make them irreligious. The majority of Tamils are Hindus in spite of the conversations and they are religious. Much of the Christian conversion happens because the Hindu spiritualists and Hindu atheists have made the situation
LOL...so andra christians are converting because of money and reservations but tamils only because of continues brainwashing by cruel hindu atheist..what a hypocrisy???

Both. I gave Tamil religiosity as an example to haluperidol to show they were not a people with some disorder and so I limited my argument just to them when you countered. But all conversions in India happened because the state was assaulting Hinduism and Hindu practices as well the Hindu spiritual gurus and atheist communities went with the bogie of all religions are same same and we are all secular. So the Hindu society was in retreat. This helped the church to come in and fish for souls in a very favorable environment. Money and reservations and all that is part of that. My argument was if the Hindu society itself had not weakened itself to such a degree, there would have been nil to negligent conversions no matter what inducement could be provided by the church.

If Indians instead of religion think more about work then it would be more better. Religion makes us to understand God and be human and live in harmony.

What are you trying to say?You are relating an 'inculturation attempt' by recently converted tribals ( dressing up Mary & Jesus in tribal attire-they do know that they lived in Judea !!) to a well documented event in history of Kerala?The Portuguese actions & subsequent reactions are a popular subject of study,among historians.

Yeah right,everything is fake-happy now.Dont tell this to any historian....that we faked those documents,manuscripts,inscriptions we have.

Dude just do one thing,just find a reputed historian who agree with your delusions-'That there were no christians in Kerala before portuguese'...go on then.

Or well,go ask the same question to some well informed hindu from kerala..

I thought it was an acceptedfact that St. Thomas came in A.D. 54 (I think). The subsequent wave of conversion came after the Portugese arrived.

Either way, as a Keralite Hindu I have friends who are Christian, I celebrate Christian holidays with them.

I will defend to death their right to their religion. I don't know what the problem of the trishool sena in this thread is, are your religious convictions so insecure to be this petty ?

I thought it was an acceptedfact that St. Thomas came in A.D. 54 (I think). The subsequent wave of conversion came after the Portugese arrived.

Yes,the second wave was portuguese(who established latin catholic church ),third was anglicans (who established CSI church..)

For rest of your post.................:tup:

But well,his claim was 'there was no Christians in Kerala before Portuguese arrival'.

Yes,the second wave was portuguese(who established latin catholic church ),third was anglicans (who established CSI church..)

For rest of your post.................:tup:

But well,his claim was 'there was no Christians in Kerala before Portuguese arrival'.

I am getting a bit worried. Christians in India have done well for themselves. But unfortunately as Takeiteasy said, more rigid attitudes are coming and I nticed this among Kerala Hindus as well.

Nayanmarude villa kallayan vannollum chettakal :D

I am getting a bit worried. Christians in India have done well for themselves. But unfortunately as Takeiteasy said, more rigid attitudes are coming and I nticed this among Kerala Hindus as well.

Nayanmarude villa kallayan vannollum chettakal :D

Vyakthamaayillaa...

Back
Top Bottom