What's new

New Delhi police fire water cannon at India rape protest

Even if the poor get deterred from raping, that would at least be a start. Right now , even they are not scared.

Anyway, most of the sexual crimes happen in India among the poorer classes , as in this case.

Yes , but you see India is a poor country and many people are uneducated , now to educate such a large population it will take many decades , till that time we need tougher laws and their effective implementation.

Btw, even in rich developed countries like USA where most people are educated , rapes are very common.

literacy of india is 74%(men 82%)..and i dont think formal education helps much..ppl need moral education which is largely neglected..it needs to be the part of the curriculum

SIR THEY WERE ENTERING HIGHLY SECURED AREA OF RAISINA HILL, WHAT DO U THINK POLICE SHOULD HAD DONE TO MAINTAIN THE SECURITY OF THE VVIPs THERE???

+ THEY WERE ONLY FIRED WITH WATER CANNON NOT BULLETS.

When common people are not safe in the capital of this country then why these VVIP bastards are sitting in high security zone... Why not any of them came out give a concrete resolution.... Second there is a limit of everything, Rape cases has become very usual business in NCR.... Hang Till Death....

380582_235856406547920_1998085629_n.jpg

548627_235856426547918_447564275_n.jpg[

556357_235856313214596_864016521_n.jpg

281392_519539354746365_2006844774_n.jpg

LOL one ...

307578_401570179919482_983958209_n.jpg

Fair enough, but how do u control a mob which is hell bent on entering a HIGHLY SECURED AREA, i can understand there anger but police & other security personnel can't threaten the security of VVIPs & important GOI offices which will only threaten the security of India.

What the hell u are worried about yar.... Hang all VVIP(Espcially Congress Prazaati people) too till death if they cant prevent such incidents & still giving silly excuse.......

What the hell u are worried about yar.... Hang all VVIP(Espcially Congress Prazaati people) too till death if they cant prevent such incidents & still giving silly excuse.......

This is why the matter escalated. Instead of meeting the students and talking about solutions , they decided to get the protestors lathicharged. How else were the students supposed to react ?

Rapists should be publicly executed and their heads left on sticks for vultures to eat so it would send a message to anyone who wishes to rape.

I support it...

Indian police tharkis.

They wanted to see a wet t shirt contest.

U seem to be more interested in this wet shirt contest than delhi police .. Tharki RAZA PAKA nhi tu.....

I actually support NLT castration for rapist. Maybe public castration with their pic online. No death penalty needed for rape. That penalty should be reserved for murder.

Death Penalty must be there but this kind of punishment can be also considered...... Good suggestion....

Are you sure you want my take on that?

So you think protesters must have been allowed to gather in front highly sensitive buildings, right?

Yes they did right thing... until our relaxed Netas has no fear of public they will not do anything for public.... kick them out of their high fi security zone & laticharge if they are not able to answer public anger....

Let leave him only frustrated people like him can found fun out of this situation.

I think Razu baba need Shining indian DANDA of tharki police which can shut his a....$$$$$$......

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom