What's new

New Delhi police fire water cannon at India rape protest

Few pictures from protest ... our youth are standing up... Golden Period for India is about to come!

22-1356167584-protest-against-delhi-rape10.jpg

22-1356167750-students-against-delhi-7.jpg

22-1356168322-aap-activists-light-the-candles-at-india-gate.jpg

0d68e9f2-a852-42f6-a15f-be6795026646HiRes.JPG

13.jpg

Other Part of India .UP
cdf7d7dc-27d7-4807-8343-e9e75f230aabHiRes.JPG

Other part of India .. South
22-1356168874-bangaluru-women-hold-placards-during-a-protest.jpg

Other part of India - East
22-1356168002-protest-against-delhi-rape14.jpg

At times like these, I think there needs to be a permit system in India to control number of migrants from backward states. Delhi and Mumbai especially should not be allowed to be flooded with uncivilized migrants from UP and Bihar endlessly. The migration rate must be regulated.

At times like these, I think there needs to be a permit system in India to control number of migrants from backward states. Delhi and Mumbai especially should not be allowed to be flooded with uncivilized migrants from UP and Bihar endlessly. The migration rate must be regulated.

Blaming the UPites and Biharis is not going to solve anything. The feudal, misogynistic culture of Haryana and even some parts in Punjab is nothing to write home about.

Few pictures from protest ... our youth are standing up... Golden Period for India is about to come!

Honestly its a fashion statement..I'll bet about 50% of those who came just came for the kicks.

Close this thread women being raped in Hindustan is not a concern of this Pakistan Defense Forum. If you wish to discuss this take it to your own Indian forums. We don't care here.

Blaming the UPites and Biharis is not going to solve anything. The feudal, misogynistic culture of Haryana and even some parts in Punjab is nothing to write home about.

Honestly its a fashion statement..I'll bet about 50% of those who came just came for the kicks.

I wasn't referring only to upites and biharis. I know drunk haryanvi jats are even a bigger problem in delhi...

Will someone please close this thread. No one is interesting in discussing this as it is a banned topic. All it is creating is more hostility among the posters.

I wasn't referring particularly to upites and biharis. I know drunk haryanvi jats are even a bigger problem in delhi...
@jandk , Please do not generalize Haryana is not made of Drunk Jats. I you do not have any idea please refrain from posting. This is not the problem of a particular stat or cast but a social issue need to be addressed. I'm sad on incident but happy that it's being raise on such a grandeur scale. This will reap fruits in long term.

Last edited by a moderator:
Empathy means you have compassion because you can relate to it because of shared experience LOL.
Empathy vs Sympathy - Difference and Comparison | Diffen

Were you raped before? Lol joke

I think you mean sympathy.

Sympathy would mean you pity the person.

Empathy would mean you could understand a person's feelings.

I don't have a superiority complex, so I don't pity anyone.

I can relate to some people that have been violated because of that big Pakistani heart I was gifted with.

@jandk , Please do not generalize Haryana is not made of Drunk Jats. I you do not have any idea please refrain from posting. This is not the problem of a particular stat or cast but a social issue need to be addressed. I'm sad on incident but happy that it's being raise on such a grandeur scale. This will reap fruits in long term.

ok everything is rosy . there is no problem with drunk haryanvi jats in delhi... let's ignore realities.. All im saying is certain cultures are more prone to this type of behaviour and those people need education...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom