What's new

New Delhi police fire water cannon at India rape protest

I get what I want, when I want. And I do it without having to rape. No need to empathize here. :rofl:
Yeah we know. Few bucks is all you need. We all now about you. :D

Lets not troll on this thread. :coffee:

Sympathy would mean you pity the person.

Empathy would mean you could understand a person's feelings.

I don't have a superiority complex, so I don't pity anyone.

I can relate to some people that have been violated because of that big Pakistani heart I was gifted with.

No it doesn't dude you need to learn the technical differences between those two words. I even gave you a link telling you the difference. Sympathy means you feel sorrow, sadness, and compassion for the person not necessarily pity, empathy is different because it means you feel compassion and sorrow for a person because of a shared or similar experience.

Empathy vs Sympathy - Difference and Comparison | Diffen

Please understand the difference, don't say you feel empathy for the rape victim say you feel sympathy, otherwise you're implying you've also been raped before.

Here is the definition of Empathy.

Empathy

Definition: Understanding what someone else is feeling because you have experienced it yourself or can put yourself in their shoes.

http://www.diffen.com/difference/Empathy_vs_Sympathy

@A1Kaid Giving English lessons to Razpak. :D

Nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
No it doesn't dude you need to learn the technical differences between those two words. I even gave you a link telling you the difference. Sympathy means you feel sorrow, sadness, and compassion for the person not necessarily pity, empathy is different because it means you feel compassion and sorrow for a person because of a shared or similar experience.

Empathy vs Sympathy - Difference and Comparison | Diffen

Please understand the difference, don't say you feel empathy for the rape victim say you feel sympathy, otherwise you're implying you've also been raped before.

Sympathy is basically pity.

Empathy is like your links says, putting yourself in someone's shoes.

If I knew a father whose daughter was raped, I could definitely put myself in his shoes and understand.

Regardless, the words are synonyms.

I'm not sure whether you want to write a thesis on this, but by all means go ahead. :coffee:

@RazPaK Thesis...:lol:

At both, guys move this "intellectual" discussion to other appropriate thread. :D

@RazPaK Thesis...:lol:

At both, guys move this "intellectual" discussion to other appropriate thread. :D

And let you bharti rapists have all the fun on this thread?

I think not. :chilli:

Bharti rapists...WTF...what if I call you Pakistani *********. Mind your language. Don't cross lines even when you joke.

I have a morbid sense of humor.

Looks like I tickled you there Krait. :rofl:

I can empathize with your reaction to my comment.

I have a morbid sense of humor.
Looks like I tickled you there Krait. :rofl:
I would rather call it Pathetic Sense of Humor. I wonder how people around you cope up with. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom