What's new

New Army Chief warns Pakistan, says India reserves right to 'preemptively strike' at sources of terr

Good so stop blaming India when terrorists strike in Pakistan,no one from India comes to Pakistan to blow themselves up.look up they are all Pakistani

For You effectively Pakistan Armed Forces are terrorist!

And why would they present the opportunity again? they are happy with the status-quo!

Did we hang him No! did we make an example out of him partial but nothing concrete! he is just burden on Pakistan Tax Payer...
Actually I think it is better this way. Him living is living proof of Indian terrorism, we must parade him everwhere before doing anything to him.

kulbhushan jadhav was caught for spreading terrorism in Pakistan. Living, undeniable proof that India is involved in funding, supporting and spreading terrorism in Pakistan.
Listing to your retired generals they have on record said Pakistan supported terrorists operating in India .

Listing to your retired generals they have on record said Pakistan supported terrorists operating in India .
We have living proof of your terrorism in this day and age. Pakistan may have in the past, so did America which is your alley, and so did you.

A Hindu regime will not ever attack Pakistan. I have been saying this for quite a long time now, but people still think India will attack AJK.

Anyway, lets keep living in this delusion that India is planning to attack soon. It's kind of embarrassing to hear everyday from government and security forces that India is planning for a false flag to attack Pakistan. Every other day our PM, or foreign minister, or DG ISPR issues this kind of statement, sometimes they send letters to tell the world how innocent we are. Like we are telling our father "Daddy, this guy is staring at me, looks like he will beat me". We have kind of forgotten that India has already attacked our own people, i.e. Kashmiris.

Such a pacifist government it turned out to be.

People who think that India is going to attack Pakistan, no it will not.. specially not now. Indian strategists probably laugh at us when we cry on Twitter.. mummy.. he is about to kick me... mummy he is showing me his fist.. he is going to punch me.. mummy, he is going to do this, do that...

Please come out of this delusion that we are about to be attacked.. November passed, December passed.. half of the winter season has also passed. Kashmir is in a lock down for 150 days.. we aren't doing anything..

If there is no terrorism emanating from Pak then there is nothing to worry for Pak I guess.
No we don't care any more about your conditions. Your fkwit chiefs keep spouting lies about Pakistan regardless of what the realities are. So here is the new normal for your toerag of a nation, just bring it, regardless of what is being sponsored or what isn't. Just come anyway please because the only way you can ever be sure that there will be no cross-border terrorism is by destroying Pakistan.

Come. We are waiting.

In chution ki sari warning Pakistan sa shuro hoti ha or usi per khatam ho jati ha.

Why don't they just declare war on us and end this BS for once and all??

In Any Self Respecting Armed Forces...this threat of Pre-emptive strike would have taken with as seriously as possible. what hurts most is Our Armed Forces Response instead of Discussing how he came to become Army Chief we should have threaten the shit out of him...but no we wont! "Bajwa Doctrine"

A Hindu regime will not ever attack Pakistan. I have been saying this for quite a long time now, but people still think India will attack AJK.

Anyway, lets keep living in this delusion that India is planning to attack soon. It's kind of embarrassing to hear everyday from government and security forces that India is planning for a false flag to attack Pakistan. Every other day our PM, or foreign minister, or DG ISPR issues this kind of statement, sometimes they send letters to tell the world how innocent we are. Like we are telling our father "Daddy, this guy is staring at me, looks like he will beat me". We have kind of forgotten that India has already attacked our own people, i.e. Kashmiris.

Such a pacifist government it turned out to be.

People who think that India is going to attack Pakistan, no it will not.. specially not now. Indian strategists probably laugh at us when we cry on Twitter.. mummy.. he is about to kick me... mummy he is showing me his fist.. he is going to punch me.. mummy, he is going to do this, do that...

Please come out of this delusion that we are about to be attacked.. November passed, December passed.. half of the winter season has also passed. Kashmir is in a lock down for 150 days.. we aren't doing anything..

What is More painful...we cant even seriously issue a THREAT!

What is More painful...we cant even seriously issue a THREAT!
You are asking too much.. any other country would have taken full advantage by now because of the kind of civil unrest India is in.

I initially thought that Pakistan would tell the world that a false flag is coming, and then at least take the advantage by itself, meaning carry out a massive strike in IOJK, but no.. my hair has turned grey waiting for something to happen... Either by us or by them.

why do not DGISPR Comes out and say "WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DESTROY FORWARD PLACED BRAHMOS GLCMs AS THEY ARE THREAT TO OUR HVA"

No we will not do that ...
Barking dogs seldom bite. Silence is the best threats in some cases.

Back
Top Bottom