What's new

New Army Chief warns Pakistan, says India reserves right to 'preemptively strike' at sources of terr

and we send two killed indian solders as reply today . happy new year

then Pakistan reserve the right to shot you down and serve you chittar and tea :lol:

If there is no terrorism emanating from Pak then there is nothing to worry for Pak I guess.
we are not worry of loud moths at all we have seen the might f india on 27feb . when you all guys run away from PDF you forces and FO have no courage to answer the questions and you take hard slap that day in IOK and AJK .

and we send two killed indian solders as reply today . happy new year

then Pakistan reserve the right to shot you down and serve you chittar and tea :lol:

we are not worry of loud moths at all we have seen the might f india on 27feb . when you all guys run away from PDF you forces and FO have no courage to answer the questions and you take hard slap that day in IOK and AJK .

Pak tea lost t all its flavour on Aug5 for whatever reason.

I never went away from PDF. If 27 Feb was a slap on that scale where would you put Aug5. I say right next to 16 Dec.

You haven't won yet what you started on 5th August as the war as such is not over however, what refers to last skirmish will always be remembered in history like....
81078396_10157342891092663_5743360410015236096_o.jpg

So, always wait for the surprise. Every offensive will be responded in its own domain, area & tactics.

Yeh banda shakal say he band master lagta hae.:lol:

Indian Army Chief, don't go hunting what you cannot kill.

If there is no terrorism emanating from Pak then there is nothing to worry for Pak I guess.

When 44 Indians lost lives in Pulwama, there was nothing which came from Pakistan. Your madness is not trigged from this side of the border, you are self-sufficient in blasting your brains from within for self-cooked reasons.

But spanking from Pakistan is a reality and will be repeated as needed to school India. You've tried, you've learned, try again, learn again. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.

You haven't won yet what you started on 5th August as the war as such is not over however, what refers to last skirmish will always be remembered in history like....
81078396_10157342891092663_5743360410015236096_o.jpg

So, always wait for the surprise. Every offensive will be responded in its own domain, area & tactics.

Sorry to say that what you are show boating would have meant something if Aug5 had not happened.

If you believe in history repeats and stuff, Indians will deliver something in line with 1971, maybe not on that scale but you will know it.

Bro have u and ur nation forgotten about the cup of tea? Modi was branded terrorist and some how you elect him to be your PM. RSS is a terrorist organization and some how Indians elected Modi as the PM. India is mother of all terrorist.
We are not worried about India you guys are only obsessed with us. Get a life

I never went away from PDF. If 27 Feb was a slap on that scale where would you put Aug5. I say right next to 16 Dec.
I DONT SEE 5AUG AS SLAP lolllz can pakistan go stop in your parliament for pass a bill hahahaha this is utter stupidity . in fact your gov washing her face with stupid acts . kashmiris fight can not be stopped with one piece of paper . you will keep bleeding until issue really solved .

Indian Army Chief, don't go hunting what you cannot kill.

When 44 Indians lost lives in Pulwama, there was nothing which came from Pakistan. Your madness is not trigged from this side of the border, you are self-sufficient in blasting your brains from within for self-cooked reasons.

But spanking from Pakistan is a reality and will be repeated as needed to school India. You've tried, you've learned, try again, learn again. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.

You must be naive or delusional to believe that Pak does not support militancy in J&K

Bro have u and ur nation forgotten about the cup of tea? Modi was branded terrorist and some how you elect him to be your PM. RSS is a terrorist organization and some how Indians elected Modi as the PM. India is mother of all terrorist.

No you are not worried about India. You are obsessed with IOK.

May be this new Joker-in-Chief gave this threat, under hangover, from the previous new year night.:lol:

Sorry to say that what you are show boating would have meant something if Aug5 had not happened.

If you believe in history repeats and stuff, Indians will deliver something in line with 1971, maybe not on that scale but you will know it.

5th August is what India did illegal in view of agreements & violating agreed terms so the response will be according to the situation as well as domain of threat or violation as such. That is not the boasting for what I showed rather, a reference for the one that can understand. Conventional offensive will have the reply as accordingly to the threat and so the diplomatic issues.

Regarding 1971, India did what it can and now how can you convince yourself that we Pakistan wouldn't be keeping debit as such to be paid with interest? Will, would, could etc is all the part of big talks as proven wrong in last skirmish and to say that; war isn't over. Make sure that Indian masses aren't falling for diversion in the name of Pakistan while the country is burning due to CAA/CAB/NRC etc and is about to deliver what India earned in 1971.

Modi is a democratically elected PM not a selected one.

You must be naive or delusional to believe that Pak does not support militancy in J&K

Pakistan did not support Pulwama. Dig it my friend dig it. Yet you dared to cross LOC and lost at least 3 Indian aircraft and received bombs at 6 military installations. Pakistan did not and will not tolerate any bull$hit.

yeah sure suppressing Muslims was brilliant job done by India. I think CAB was also a master stroke form Modi. Just wait for the re precautions on your society. I think India doesn't need any enemy they are their own worst enemy. Keep thinking like that a please elect someone like Modi next time to.

Back
Top Bottom