What's new

New 76mm automatic gun (agile and fast)

My point was with reference to the rate of fire and the metal it can rain on a point with such speed.

6 such systems in 30 seconds can rain 300+ shells on its target area. 300 shells landing in a saturated area within 30 seconds will definitely have some effect.

But its just a wish, i know can't be done on land.

This is supposed to be on Naval ships for air and surface targets.

No advantage could be achieved on ground targets since more lethal and better options available.

Land version...

Last edited:
Typical fanboy assessment. You think you are using this gun to sink aircraft carrier? What you need is to put Yammato 430mm Gun put on a 2000tons ship? :lol:
LOLZ!
He was not talking about penetration power against a ship hull rather penetration against “Altaf Hussain” :lol:

Here, this is Altaf Hussain!!
altaf-hussain-says-saulat-mirza-is-lying-1426711773-3562.jpg

On topic, 110/120 per minute is a very very impressive rate of fire indeed. What is sustained rate? How long it can fire at this 120 rounds per minute rate? I am not sure how practical this would be on land but 4-5 guns firing at an enemy formation for a minute means 400 - 500 shells in that concentrated area! Puff...

Great development, I can see uses in infantry suppression and attacking other soft targets, and of course hitting groups of terrorists. Pakistan should buy a few, blow up some Taliban fighters and send the videos to Iron Brother for assessment.

Wish I had one of those installed on my roof to deter neighbor's dog from shitting on my lawn.

Back
Top Bottom