What's new

Never sledge Sachin, it backfires: Lee

ganimi kawa

Reaction score
Country
India
Never sledge Sachin it backfires: Lee

Yahoonews, PTI, 20 October 2010

London: Australian pacer Brett Lee feels Indian batting icon Sachin Tendulkar, West Indian Brian Lara and England's Kevin Pietersen are part of a select band of international batsmen who should never be sledged as the strategy generally backfires.

"There are guys you can stir up and get stuck into and there are others you leave alone," Lee said.

"Sachin Tendulkar is a guy you don't want to chat to period, because he will knuckle down, same as Brian Lara. Kevin Pietersen has controlled aggression and he likes it when someone has a chat to him. He takes it personally and it fires him up and he'll want to score a big hundred," the fast bowler was quoted as saying by the local newspapers here.

Must congratulate Brett Lee for his honesty,too!:cheers:

Always be afraid of the "cold, calculated" individual.....

bwahahahaha, indian hamesha india kam world ki ziada ki sochta hai

The comment was made by Brett Lee, an Australian, what does India and Pakistan have to do with it ? seriously if you cant contribute stop trolling.

like ? can you tell me who comes even close to his achievements not to mention the most uncontroversial career a cricketer of his stature has ever had, case of sour grapes i guess.
i guess, he was talking about dravid, laxman, ganguly etc, who could feel his place

In a Bengal-Mumbai match Bengal fast bowler Ashok Dinda teased Sachin after beating him couple of times. Captain Laxmiratan Sukla immediately ran to Dinda. He explained that Sachin had nothing to prove and he would automatically give his wicket for lack of motivation. But nobody should try to provoke him. But Dinda did not listen to his captain's advice. Such a thrashing he received from Sachin that day, not only but whole Bengal team would remember that for rest of their life. Dinda's stupidity cost Bengal that match.

When you were busy trolling, indian team without Tendulkar was busy securing a win over Australia in the ODI!

There is your " Munhtod jawab!"
:smokin:

dont tell that they say,

1. Home Ground
2. No Pointing/Hyden/Gilcrist/Warne/Mgrath/Lee etc.,
3. Climate is too hot for Ausis, Indians dont provided a AC ground.:toast_sign:

Two players in world cricket that i respect for their proffesionalism and personalities are Sachin Tendulkar and Rahul Dravid.

I had the pleasure of meeting Dravid when he came to Pakistan and visited LUMS in 2005/2006. :)

Back
Top Bottom