What's new

Netflix's first Arabic production ignites moral outrage in Egypt

Netflix lost credibility when they made that propaganda movie "white helmets"

They have turned into an outlet to export western trash culture.... Their bias shows in their movies... from LGBT/feminist agenda

They even sexualized teenage girls in some disgusting french movie that got alot of heat for being a pedophiles movie.

Islamic countries need to protect their identity, culture and way of life. western culture is absolute trash. and its devastating effects on society are starting to show...

If you want a society filled with fatherless children causing social issues, Single mothers who breed for welfare cheques, feminist idealology that has nothing to do with female empowerment and everything to do with destroying the foundations of a nuclear family..

reject this western degeneracy... They have ruined their own societies social fabric beyond repair. and they will not stop untill this trash is exported to the world over.

LOL Netflix. Whoever is shocked needs to see a therapist.

Western powers will use every avenue to their disposal to spread their culture and way of life.

The Egyptians that I've worked with seemed progressive people. Surprised to find that the general public cannot accept such topics in a tv show.

What is normal in your country doesn't have to be normal in others.

The Egyptians that I've worked with seemed progressive people. Surprised to find that the general public cannot accept such topics in a tv show.

Interesting to know that homosexuality is benchmark of progression.

NETFLIX has this way of annoying and offending local communities just to create controversy to gain attention. This is going to backfire them in a major way. There can be a way of gaining popularity without hurting the native culture and traditions of a country. They have done similar things in a lot of countries wherever they enter and then they complain that the country where they enter is not "modern or tolerant enough".

Netflix is garbage.

kids cooking show ? add a flamboyant cross-dressing 9 year old boy to it.

Show about poor kids in the streets of Lebanon ? add two young girls who are confused and in love with each other

Show about turkey ? mention the Muslim Imam that preaches to half naked women

A show about cancer survivors ? make sure 80% of the survivors are gay

war/thriller movie ? make the strong huge main character a monster during the day and throw him into the arms of his gay lover at night

........etc
I see you don't have problem with Netflix , your problem is with LGBT :omghaha:

Producer: Hey I got a great story, we're going to rewrite sci-fi movie history.
Netflix board: okay if we're going to put a lesbian couple in the story, why not?
P: The story is about artificial intelligence robots and corpse-eating lifeform creatures...
NB: Well... How about artificial intelligence that discovers sexuality? Hot gay sex?
P: ...
NB: Okay, can't at least one of the creatures question their sexual identity as a child?
P: We're going to make a sci-fi movie, not SJW crap.
NB: How dare you, you are homophobic, Netflix will never be the indoctrination center of your sick thoughts, we cannot impose such objectionable things on people's subconscious. Anyway, it's pretty shitty in your story that you're presenting. Instead, we will shoot E.T's transpersonal story on his own planet for 5 seasons.

NETFLIX has this way of annoying and offending local communities just to create controversy to gain attention. This is going to backfire them in a major way. There can be a way of gaining popularity without hurting the native culture and traditions of a country. They have done similar things in a lot of countries wherever they enter and then they complain that the country where they enter is not "modern or tolerant enough".
The local population and their representative rules can always censor use regulate Netflix. It is their prerogative; Netflix is a publicly listed for profit business and so it will adapt according to the interest of its share holders.

Interesting to know that homosexuality is benchmark of progression.
Yes, it is par for the course.

I see you don't have problem with Netflix , your problem is with LGBT :omghaha:

its the shoving in your face that triggers me. Netflix can have a section for LGBT and they can express themselves as much as they want.

Corporations have been dictating, altering and in fact patronizing cultural practices for generations now. Arts and artists accede or submit to money and patronage. It is therefore them, the patrons, who control the gambit. The trickle and flow of how perverse, conforming or outrageous...
Which is why you'd find outlandish adverts and productions that make no financial sense otherwise... other than furthering the agenda of their underwriters...

The modern perceptions as skewed as they are and the void between actual and perceived so great, because of it...

The Greek amphitheater and later romanization through Roman amphitheater, not to mention it's power to distract masses. All serve a purpose!

its the shoving in your face that triggers me. Netflix can have a section for LGBT and they can express themselves as much as they want.
Well as far as I'm concerned Netflix is responsible for providing low quality films and always try to stay away from it.
They must stick to their movie delivery service

Don't forget that "outrage" these days is manufactured to generate publicity.

I'm sure the vast majority of Egypt's massive population doesn't give two hoots about this. But yeah, Neflix is a platform run by leftists who tend to be degenerates.

Don't watch this and eventually Netflix will stop pushing American left wing degeneracy to the M.E countries if they keep losing money.

Lol typical Netflix. You dont even have to read the news....you'd know by the title what it would be. They just can not produce a normal movie or drama showcase Muslim lands, culture, taboos, family politics, and so much more. Any drama related to middle east, and automatically they'd add homosexuality, premarital sex, alcohol, drugs etc. Certain folks can not accept Muslims to be humans unless they paint them in a certain, extremely westernized image.

Utterly barbaric behavior. Good on Egyptians for the outrage! Btw this is not the first Arab production---there was another show from Jordan that was first. Guess what? It caused the same outrage because that show also depicted exact same things as described above. It is as if there's some sort of agenda at play here...

You do realize thats not specific to middle east? Netflix is woke... its their agenda...

Ah Netflix,promoting homosexuality and feminism.

Remember when they made Anne Boylen this?

1*6a-9M5bvOQnAVHc9lxFx-A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom