What's new

Netflix's first Arabic production ignites moral outrage in Egypt

I dont speak arabic. What he saying

I was trolling you.. He speaks about righteousness it fits your posts narrative hence it was based on doing things right besides i agree with what you said in that post

You do realize thats not specific to middle east? Netflix is woke... its their agenda...

Remember when they made Anne Boylen this?

1*6a-9M5bvOQnAVHc9lxFx-A.jpeg

Really wanted to use blonde Jesus here... Lol
I don't know Arabic Sir

The local population and their representative rules can always censor use regulate Netflix. It is their prerogative; Netflix is a publicly listed for profit business and so it will adapt according to the interest of its share holders.

Yes, it is par for the course.

Well, Busines 101 is to understand its customers' requirements and sensitivities. Shareholders will mean squat if it is banned from a market and loses the revenue stream from that country. While NF is free to make whatever it wants in the Western society for the western audience, the same principle needs to be applied to other regions as well when entering those markets.

Otherwise say goodbye to the markets.

Netflix is garbage.

kids cooking show ? add a flamboyant cross-dressing 9 year old boy to it.

Show about poor kids in the streets of Lebanon ? add two young girls who are confused and in love with each other

Show about turkey ? mention the Muslim Imam that preaches to half naked women

A show about cancer survivors ? make sure 80% of the survivors are gay

war/thriller movie ? make the strong huge main character a monster during the day and throw him into the arms of his gay lover at night

........etc

Lol spot on bro.....
Dump their bloody rubbish.

I've worked with a lot of Egyptian colleagues. The younger ones in general are quite progressive, but the people over 40 are definitely very conservative and religious. They cannot understand the concept that people can be homosexual without being groomed. Also many of them still support the banned group, Muslim Brotherhood.
Keep your sodomy to yourself.

You do realize thats not specific to middle east? Netflix is woke... its their agenda...

Remember when they made Anne Boylen this?

1*6a-9M5bvOQnAVHc9lxFx-A.jpeg
I see the problem , they ran out of the budget and used a lot less pearl and also smaller pearls than what is depicted in historical documents. also the trimming is not accurate

Back
Top Bottom