What's new

Netflix Army of the Dead Official Trailer

American media used to be one of the most dominant in the world in the 1990's-2010's with thought provoking content like The Matrix, Terminator, Sex and the City, Battlestar Galactica and Breaking Bad.

Now it's just endless zombie movies and superhero remakes.

Look good lol, but it's supposed to be a sequel to the Dawn of The Dead remake. I don't really see that. It just seems like over the top mayhem, but hey I love this sort of stuff.

Look good lol, but it's supposed to be a sequel to the Dawn of The Dead remake. I don't really see that. It just seems like over the top mayhem, but hey I love this sort of stuff.

Dawn of the dead is still one of the best zombie movies out there, I hope it's not a rip-off.
American media used to be one of the most dominant in the world in the 1990's-2010's with thought provoking content like The Matrix, Terminator, Sex and the City, Battlestar Galactica and Breaking Bad.

You should watch..
1) Inception
2) shutter Island
3) silence of the lambs
4) Wolfs of Wallstreet
5) lucy
6) Joker ( recent )

they have run out of enemies or they cant provoke the current enemy ie Muslims and China!

they ran a successful propaganda against USSR and made communist look evil in the eyes of the world,they want to do the same with China but chinese are rich they have invested huge sums in media industry so they kinda has control over the content! and as for Muslims they have made us muslim enemies in the eyes of the world but cant do movies against Muslims the way they did against USSR because they fear reaction from Islamic world! now they are left with Super Heroes and Zombies! they should make move movies about Space!

Oh Boy, after few minutes of mindless mayhem, I am done. But come to think of it, it never reaches to that point, I just don't watch such movies. Gore doesn't go with me. I can watch a good suspense and bit of fight and gun fight is fine, but spilling blood everywhere just doesn't cut it for me.

Online content creation has shattered Hollywood, Main Stream movie making has gone to streaming movies, so many players now...

Dawn of the dead is still one of the best zombie movies out there, I hope it's not a rip-off.

You should watch..
1) Inception
2) shutter Island
3) silence of the lambs
4) Wolfs of Wallstreet
5) lucy
6) Joker ( recent )

I watched joker, it is OK but really is another superhero remake (Batman backstory).

Lucy sucks.

WoWS is pretty good tho.

No Bruce Campbell, I pass.

Watching Ash vs Evil Dead on netflix, gory and funny.

Back
Top Bottom