What's new

Nescom

Salam

Anyone got interview letter or call for the post of AM(Quality Management)????.......for the test held on 24 April at ICAP??? Please let me know.........eagerly waiting for your replies

I have submitted my security forms for PMO last month...when should i expect agency contact and for medical????...please REPLY

when they give their advertisement in news paper?? i have not seen yet ... i am BE in electronics love to work in Defence sector but..... :cry:

Dear Members! I am in a dire need of your advice!
I was born to a Pakistani mother and an Indian father (both Muslims), consequently my nationality by birth was Indian. During my childhood my father died and we came Pakistan and acquired its citizenship. I did matric, fsc then completed my engineering here. Now I cleared a test and interview for a strategic organization of pakistan that deals with its defence. They have sent me forms for security clearance purposes in which I have to give details about my father. They have also asked for the name and details of any relative residing in India. I do have relatives there but I know nothing about them and I am reluctant also to provide details about my father. What should I do? Please help me out!! I couldn't find a relevant forum for it so have posted randomly but please do give me advice of what to do???

Dear Members! I am in a dire need of your advice!
I was born to a Pakistani mother and an Indian father (both Muslims), consequently my nationality by birth was Indian. During my childhood my father died and we came Pakistan and acquired its citizenship. I did matric, fsc then completed my engineering here. Now I cleared a test and interview for a strategic organization of pakistan that deals with its defence. They have sent me forms for security clearance purposes in which I have to give details about my father. They have also asked for the name and details of any relative residing in India. I do have relatives there but I know nothing about them and I am reluctant also to provide details about my father. What should I do? Please help me out!! I couldn't find a relevant forum for it so have posted randomly but please do give me advice of what to do???

How many time you will repeat this question? :angry:

@Aeronaut i think he is just trolling here

Luckily I found the right forum for the post because the organization I am selected in is a daughter organization of nescom...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom