What's new

Nescom

engineer20

New Recruit

Reaction score
Salam to all...

I have cleared test and interview for the nescom, and received security clearance forms which i sent them back after filling. Now about 10 months have been passed but i have not been contacted by them except just for 1 time for clearance. I want to know that how much time maximum can be taken by them to clear the clearance and to call for joining.

Eagerly waiting for your kind replies...

Thank You

Be patience brother, you'll be contacted by security clearance agencies, that could take time, some times it takes more than a year!

So do not worry

I hope you'll have the letter containing their number to contact!

Do contact them and ask your query!

Good Luck

Asalam alaikum

Can anyone please tell me that how would i get to know about the vacancies in NESCOM. I have heard that they advertise in jan, fed and march.......but did'nt find the advertisement.....please help, that in which newspaper they usually advertise in march???......i wanted to apply as soon as possible THANKS...

Asalam alaikum

Can anyone please tell me that how would i get to know about the vacancies in NESCOM. I have heard that they advertise in jan, fed and march.......but did'nt find the advertisement.....please help, that in which newspaper they usually advertise in march???......i wanted to apply as soon as possible THANKS...

The one who told you that they advertise in Jan-Feb & Mar should get an award for 'Best Liar of the Year'

They do advertise according to their need, keep checking Sunday's Jang & Dawn Newspaper, some times they do advertise twice in a month (as per need)

Best of Luck!

The one who told you that they advertise in Jan-Feb & Mar should get an award for 'Best Liar of the Year'

They do advertise according to their need, keep checking Sunday's Jang & Dawn Newspaper, some times they do advertise twice in a month (as per need)

Best of Luck!

Thanks a lot.....but do they ask to come for walk in test/interviews with initial application form.......as i have noticed in an advertisement???

Thanks a lot.....but do they ask to come for walk in test/interviews with initial application form.......as i have noticed in an advertisement???

It depends on demand, some times they do ask for Direct Walkin Test & Interview & some times the process of sending the application to a designated PO Box!

Good Luck

Hmm but i met criteria of desired qualification and skills as they have mentioned in advertisement but not preferable experience of 1 or 2 years ........would they consider me for that job/post or i shall wait for completion of such experience??? as m fresh graduate.

Hmm but i met criteria of desired qualification and skills as they have mentioned in advertisement but not preferable experience of 1 or 2 years ........would they consider me for that job/post or i shall wait for completion of such experience??? as m fresh graduate.

You shouldn't miss the chance, just apply, if they didn't receive much applications in that field, they'd have no choice except choosing the Fresh One's!

Thanks gladiator.........but if we once not selected in nescom due to any reason like experience.........Can we apply again, some other time or on next turn....or they have some issue for second time??? Plz guide me :undecided:......

Thanks gladiator.........but if we once not selected in nescom due to any reason like experience.........Can we apply again, some other time or on next turn....or they have some issue for second time??? Plz guide me :undecided:......

No issue at all, you can apply multiple times, in fact, until you get a job there, there is no restriction in that.

Good Luck

If they advertise for walkin interview, will they announce the names of selected candidate as they have mentioned in newspaper that its walkIn test/interview?? What will be the test pattern? and what about medical test? what do they check in it?

If they advertise for walkin interview, will they announce the names of selected candidate as they have mentioned in newspaper that its walkIn test/interview?? What will be the test pattern? and what about medical test? what do they check in it?

Nop, they'd ask you to go home after the test, if you are selected, you'll be sent an offer letter. Test Pattern is clarified in the other thread.

Medical Test contains multiple tests including, Eyes, ENT, Surgical, etc.

Medical Test process takes 2 - 3 days due to multiple tests.

Best of Luck

hi,

Kindly advise me i am so much tens. i applied online on a web in a nescom project as a junior computer operator. then i receive a letter for test interview i clear all tests and interviews then they call me for securities form filling i fill all form and wait a complete year. and 4 to 5 time they contact me for security clearness and visit my home. now they call me for medical and they gave me appointment letter but when i submit appointment letter with medical certificate then tell me that u r not eligible for this post because u have 2 second divisions in education career. kindly advise me what should i do.

hi,

Kindly advise me i am so much tens. i applied online on a web in a nescom project as a junior computer operator. then i receive a letter for test interview i clear all tests and interviews then they call me for securities form filling i fill all form and wait a complete year. and 4 to 5 time they contact me for security clearness and visit my home. now they call me for medical and they gave me appointment letter but when i submit appointment letter with medical certificate then tell me that u r not eligible for this post because u have 2 second divisions in education career. kindly advise me what should i do.

Who said this to you? It is not possible, they do send security forms to candidate after proper scrutiny, for staff level, 2 second divisions are allowed. Ans me the que: do you have less than 50% marks in any degree?

Back
Top Bottom