What's new

Nervous Hanoi dances around anti-China rally

A communist die by a communist.

Two countries of idiots!

I don't have any sympathy to the evil like communist.

Two countries of idiots!

I agree. Communism sucks.

For Vietnamese Communist Party, these protesters anti-China is OKay but anti-VCP & anti-government is not OKay.
bs...even if theoretically some Vietnamese cheerleaders want to stage a rally chanting pro-China slogans, that is not allowed, either. The government says politics belongs to politicans.

LyThai To? He was taken by his father and migrated from Quanzhou, China. What a joke! I didn't see VC people memorize their sons killed in Cambodia. It's all manipulated propaganda...

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
NV look a lot like chinese

LyThai To? He was taken by his father and migrated from Quanzhou, China. What a joke! I didn't see VC people memorize their sons killed in Cambodia. It's all manipulated propaganda...
where do you get this info?

Lý Thái Tổ was born in year 974, in Cổ Pháp village, red river delta, Vietnam. He was the founder of the Ly dynasty and famous for his decision of moving the imperial capital from Hoa Lư to Hanoi in year 1010.

674px-T%C6%B0%E1%BB%A3ng_L%C3%BD_Th%C3%A1i_T%E1%BB%95.jpg

Lý Thái Tổ - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Then you expect them to have war with China? LMAO
I wonder why you are always thinking in terms of war.

those protesters remembered the war 35 years ago as officially Chinese and Vietnamese governments vow to forget the war. Both suffer amnesia, whereas Chinese more while Vietnamese less.

Last edited:

Two countries of idiots!

Still feeling sourgrape about your humiliation, KMT boy.

BTW, PRC is a true communist country and doesn't give a fck about a fake communist country like Vietnam.

I wonder why you are always thinking in terms of war.

those protesters remembered the war 35 years ago as officially Chinese and Vietnamese governments vow to forget the war. Both suffer amnesia, whereas Chinese more while Vietnamese less.

You should tell this to your buddy Niceguy, because he believes that Vietnam should take the revenge on China for the humiliation in the past.

no, if there is a new war in the region, then China vs. Japan. Good luck!

no, there is no free lunch for those Vietnamese protesters, unlike their Chinese paid cheerleaders. Actually there were much more Vietnamese visiting the first McDonald restaurant than the number of protesters: 1,000 vs. 70.

I hope there is a new war which China and Japan mainly engaged, because we can clean all the mess up. Because war between China and Japan is unavoidable, but with Vietnam, it's dispensable.

hm...70 Vietnamese peaceful protesters chanted anti China slogans and placed flowers on a monument, while tens of thousands Chinese counterparts chanted anti Japan slogans, turned violent, overturned cars and domolised shops.

Who is more pathetic?

no, if there is a new war in the region, then China vs. Japan. Good luck!

no, there is no free lunch for those Vietnamese protesters, unlike their Chinese paid cheerleaders. Actually there were much more Vietnamese visiting the first McDonald restaurant than the number of protesters: 1,000 vs. 70.
We have a legit reason to protest considering the circumstance, but you people, out of nowhere, trying to protest as if it will harm us in any way, shape, or form. When we protest, the Japanese products drop like bomb. That, my friend, is power. LOL

We have a legit reason to protest considering the circumstance, but you people, out of nowhere, trying to protest as if it will harm us in any way, shape, or form. When we protest, the Japanese products drop like bomb. That, my friend, is power. LOL
ha ha ha...come on, when you stage rally against the Japanese, than it is fine according to your definition. but if we protest, then you are upset. lol. public protest is a form to express opinion and dissatisfaction. take it easy.

understandable that you love to play the victim card. China is a victim of Japan. :lol:

Still feeling sourgrape about your humiliation, KMT boy.

BTW, PRC is a true communist country and doesn't give a fck about a fake communist country like Vietnam..
VN is a fake communist? anyway it is ok.
You should tell this to your buddy Niceguy, because he believes that Vietnam should take the revenge on China for the humiliation in the past.
NiceGuy is nothing if comparing to Martian2. you may enjoy reading his warmongering posts.

VN is a fake communist? anyway it is ok.

NiceGuy is nothing if comparing to Martian2. you may enjoy reading his warmongering posts.

At least Martin always used the backup evidence and citation, but what does Niceguy have? Except running his mouth.

At least Martin always used the backup evidence and citation, but what does Niceguy have? Except running his mouth.
evidence and citation?

for instance, this warmonger low IQ idiot Martian2 cited himself as China Lee, stating China should annex Burma, should the country threaten Chinese intererests. Other examples are he openly promotes in public forums a nuclear war against Vietnam and Japan.

I wonder how many potential psyhopaths like him live China?

evidence and citation?

for instance, this warmonger low IQ idiot Martian2 cited himself as China Lee, stating China should annex Burma, should the country threaten Chinese intererests. Other examples are he openly promotes in public forums a nuclear war against Vietnam and Japan.

I wonder how many potential psyhopaths like him live China?

Where did he say that China will annex any other countries?

He proposed that China actually possesses such capability.

Are you going to deny that China can bomb Vietnam into stone age without getting any scratch?

Back
Top Bottom