What's new

Nepal to be Hindu state after BJP wins India polls'

Hey, how do you posted that Indian Flag, i couldn't find it in Emoticons.
I am member of some other Forums also bro I copy img url from there :)
If PDF cannot provide Indian Members Indian Flag it doesn't mean they can stop us to use this
India.gif

Last edited:
you make more sense than most people here, number does not matter. welcome to pdf. :)
There is no popular sentiment in India for either nepal to be hindu state or to annex it with India. We already have our hands full with people few states wanting to opt out of union. And nepalis are quite anti India, so it will be impossible to rule even if we take it. Most importantly it will make us look stupid give no advantage either to us or nepalis and also remove the buffer between china and us.
Such stupid comments about a foreign country should be rejected officially by BJP spokesperson.

It's certain that India has little to gain by "annexing" Nepal and it is almost impossible for it to do so. BJP , in my opinion, will become more "tame" if it is to win the elections, as it knows that it has to act with restrain. Of course, they might be more hardline in regards to security, but I don't see it calling for other countries to be gobbled up. Like you've mentioned, it would be a strategic disaster for India and fortunately, its political elite is educated enough to understand that. :)

why should we try and make nepal join us,i mean nepal has full freedom to ask us if they want to join.

@enigma123

You didn't understand my post.We respect the Nepalis and they do in return,but Nepal/Bhutan are a part of the south asian eco system.

So,if u want to break it,so will we.

@enigma123

You didn't understand my post.We respect the Nepalis and they do in return,but Nepal/Bhutan are a part of the south asian eco system.

So,if u want to break it,so will we.

Well, the post wasn't specific enough I guess. But for Nepal abandoning economic relations with India would be like committing suicide! More than 50% of our exports go to India and almost the same can be said about imports. Remember the blockade of 1989? It wrecked havoc on the Nepalese economy.

not economic,i am talking about joining china or acting as a vassal of china.

I am against economic blockades because it hurts the poor people and they start getting antagonistic towards India,which is not fair.

@enigma123 Welcome to PDF!! Its So refreshing to read posts of sensible members like you.Try to stay away from BD section if you want your brain to keep functioning properly :lol:

NEPAL SHOULD MERGE WITH INDIA

IN NEAR FUTURE THIS IS GONNA HAPPEN TOO

Actually there was a very good possibility was there in past when the king was whole and sole. Now it is difficult. We should focus on merging Nepal and bhutam with India. That will strengthen India. Swamy Ramdev has very good relations with Nepali politicians. india should exploit that.

Peoples of Nepal will decide whatever they want..
huka.gif
India.gif

5 million Nepalis are earning their livelihood from India. We are 2 nation just for the sake of map. Nepal should merge immoderately for the betterment of Nepal.

India couldn't feed and provide adequate housing and sanititation to most of 1.2 billions Indian, you expect people to believe India capable of providing better life for the Nepali?

It requires a big heart rather than money. Sikkim merged with India is very happy today.

Hell yeah! Capital = Islamabad and we can change the name later to Pakistan, no rush :partay:

Your statement reminds me the words of Rajiv Gandhi. When some pakistani politician stated that Punjab will be separated from India. Rajiv said that if that is going to happen, the capital of punjab will be Lahore.

Last edited:
not economic,i am talking about joining china or acting as a vassal of china.

I am against economic blockades because it hurts the poor people and they start getting antagonistic towards India,which is not fair.

I'm still very unclear about your point. Please clarify? Why would Nepal want to join any other country?

@enigma123 Welcome to PDF!! Its So refreshing to read posts of sensible members like you.Try to stay away from BD section if you want your brain to keep functioning properly :lol:

Hah! The posts here seem to be (like I've mentioned before) highly speculative and not based on an understanding of how politics works on the ground. Countries don't merge and splinter just for the sake of it. I think there's a need of deeper understanding of the contentions that go into interstate relations. Perhaps our fellow posters need to do some more homework?

Actually there was a very good possibility was there in past when the king was whole and sole. Now it is difficult. We should focus on merging Nepal and bhutam with India. That will strengthen India. Swamy Ramdev has very good relations with Nepali politicians. india should exploit that.

5 million Nepalis are earning their livelihood from India. We are 2 nation just for the sake of map. Nepal should merge immoderately for the betterment of Nepal.

It requires a big heart rather than money. Sikkim merged with India is very happy today.

Your statement reminds me the words of Rajiv Gandhi. When some pakistani politician stated that Punjab will be separated from India. Rajiv said that if that is going to happen, the capital of punjab will be Lahore.

Good luck merging Nepal or Bhutan. I don't think either country wants to lose its sovereignty. Why are many (not all) Indian posters here so adamant on annexation? What makes you think Nepal or Bhutan want to join India? Do you not think that we have the same nationalism towards our own countries just like you have for India? How about taking a pro-active step towards building more trust with its neighbors? You do understand that most of India's neighbors are highly wary and suspicious of its foreign policy. Maybe building trust would be best for the region as a whole.

Nepal was a self-proclaimed Hindu kingdom until 2007.Where was Ashok Singhal promoting bilateral relations till then??

People like him need to shut up on issues where they neither have the mandate nor the wherewithal to make promises and declarations on behalf of our Nation.
Ashok Singhal has been sidelined in RSS. The cadre is looking at Modi like their leader(not even Bhagwat) So what does this retired man do to be more 'relevant'. Speak like Digvijay Singh. That's what this Digvijay did too :D

Nepal is fine the way it is. :tup: If they want to be Hindu, great, otherwise - great too. :D

Ashok Singhal has been sidelined in RSS. The cadre is looking at Modi like their leader(not even Bhagwat) So what does this retired man do to be more 'relevant'. Speak like Digvijay Singh. That's what this Digvijay did too :D

Nepal is fine the way it is. :tup: If they want to be Hindu, great, otherwise - great too. :D

In my opinion, we're better off secular. :) We don't want to be stuck in the feudal past.

Back
Top Bottom