What's new

Nepal reclaims lands from India

"regardless whatever" means regardless of facts too :)

What is Greater nepal? why not greater india then??? or greater afghanistan? or iran? or mexico? or tibet?

Why you Forgot to Mention "GREATER PAKISTAN", Does this Concept troubles you a lot.

Regardless whatever, perhaps India does need forsake its imperialistic attitude, which may/may not be subconscious, towards smaller and/or weaker neighboring countries.

"restoration of 'Greater Nepal'" is perhaps not an easy task.

Each and EVERY neighbor of India has a problem with India.

India has disputes with China, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Burma, Nepal, and Bangladesh.

If only the west knew India's true colors.

you think that the west wouldn't be knowing or that they find it harder to access the wiki as you people can?
the CIA and others would definitely know a thing or two more....
they would definitely know what to believe and what not

you think that the west wouldn't be knowing or that they find it harder to access the wiki as you people can?
the CIA and others would definitely know a thing or two more....
they would definitely know what to believe and what not

If only U.S. was India's neighbor, they would know what a nuisance India really is like all the neighbors of India know.

THERE IS NO DR. ABDUL RUFF COLACHAL IN DELHI. FIRST SOME CLAIMED HE IS A PROFESSOR AT JNU, NOT SURPRISINGLY HE DIDN'T EXIST IN ANY JNU RECORD.
JNU PHONE NUMBERS +91-11-26742676, 26742575, 26741557
DELHI PHONE DIRECTORY MTNL Delhi Directory Search

What stupidity is this. Then who wrote the articles. Writing articles is a difficult task. I write them and it takes me a day to complete one with 3 pages. Now why wud someone else write an article and give credit to someone else instead?

And do remember there are many people who use different names to register themselves and different names to be called. Nationalists here for example follow this tradition. We have 2 names or more. One by which we are registered. Also it is a brilliant technique as it saves a person from death threats and exposing the real details. I am talking from my own experiance as a writer.

There are people who have met colachal and there is an interview available on the net so please stop this little propaganda campaign.

We all know the reality and if an Indian chooses to expose it then it should not be denied. Colachal is my favorite writer. Brilliant man really. Also i will do an article to finish off this propaganda cammpaign u guys are running and explain the reality.

That will be Awesome. Dhaka to Lahore by road..........:cheers:

Yes that would be amazing and InshaAllahit will be reality. India is writing its own death warrant by exporting terror to our countries and trying to dominate and dictate to us what they want. By using RAW to terrorize our people it is making a huge mistake.

Infact the map by Rahmat Ali showed Pakistan being connected to Bangladesh through land.

Greator Pakistan which Borders Bangladesh :)

Actually the Greater Pakistan borders will reach the borders of West Bengal and the borders of Greater Bangladesh will now include all of West Bengal and also the Seven Sisters. So there will be two Muslim Empires side by side. :azn::cheers::yahoo:

THERE IS NO DR. ABDUL RUFF COLACHAL IN DELHI. FIRST SOME CLAIMED HE IS A PROFESSOR AT JNU, NOT SURPRISINGLY HE DIDN'T EXIST IN ANY JNU RECORD.
JNU PHONE NUMBERS +91-11-26742676, 26742575, 26741557
DELHI PHONE DIRECTORY MTNL Delhi Directory Search

I have had an email correspondence with him so he most definitely exists. He is even on Facebook.

"regardless whatever" means regardless of facts too :)

What is Greater nepal? why not greater india then??? or greater afghanistan? or iran? or mexico? or tibet?

Please add greater Pakistan to your list.

Soon Khalasas are going to revive Khalistan movement as well but Indians are going to turn a blind eye to it as well.

Actually the Greater Pakistan borders will reach the borders of West Bengal and the borders of Greater Bangladesh will now include all of West Bengal and also the Seven Sisters. So there will be two Muslim Empires side by side. :azn::cheers::yahoo:

ha ha ha. u guys are talking urself into a frenzy. when ur favorite author is a guys who only spews venom, what'd u expect?

its amazing to see kind of ambitions u have. and then u talk of india's expansionist policies :)

no tax on dreaming babes!

Are you being denied something that you are having so many wet dreams!

Or is it just the medical condition?

Back
Top Bottom