What's new

Nepal note: China good, India evil, NCP-Maoist leaders claim

I already explain this on another Thread. To put it simply India is hated because of their foreign policy toward the Neighbors

Nothing wrong with Foreign policy of India..But Neighbor forgets that India has 1billion population It will be Always stressed for resources... But They Want Equal share Or more then they need Coz they think Accomodating India means Accepting Indian Dominance over us..
Its Just Plain Ego war..And India Can't Let its Ppl Suffer to satisfy there Ego..Hence This Diff in Opinion..

India has very Simple Policy.....It has 4 stages
"1)Saam.........2)Daam........3) Dand............4) Bhed"
Diplomacy / Invloving Money/ Use of Force /Cessation of problem(Na rahega bhaans na bajegi Basoori):devil:

Nothing wrong with Foreign policy of India..But Neighbor forgets that India has 1billion population It will be Always stressed for resources... But They Want Equal share Or more then they need Coz they think Accomodating India means Accepting Indian Dominance over us..
Its Just Plain Ego war..And India Can't Let its Ppl Suffer to satisfy there Ego..Hence This Diff in Opinion..

India has very Simple Policy.....It has 4 stages
"1)Saam.........2)Daam........3) Dand............4) Bhed"
Diplomacy / Invloving Money/ Use of Force /Cessation of problem(Na rahega bhaans na bajegi Basoori):devil:

Not exactly what I mean. So let me just give you my post.

That's the different between China & India. China are hated because they uses their influences on their "lesser brethren," so even though they are Hated by some of their neighbors, they managed to influence some of them to be their partner in the region. Maldives, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal & last but not least Pakistan. I'm not even counting country that are "friendly" toward the PRC in the region (South & South East Asia).

India on the other hand, is hated in the region because of its interventionism foreign policy. Nepal with the Maoist, Bangladesh border skirmish, Pakistan... Doesn't need any explanation, sending troops to Sri Lanka which ended with the Indian PM assassinated. India need... No it MUST wrestle back this countries from China influences. I mean how many friends left does India have in the region?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...ndia-sri-lanka-s-civil-war.html#ixzz2HaqrNzk8

Apart from Butan, all S.asian countires hate chankyan vultures including nepal, a hindu state. Shows the level of deceptionist, hegemonist shamless opportunistic hypocrites these chankyans are. If they want to have good people-people relations with S.asian countries they should give up their chankyan wet dreams. Puppet regimes don't last for ever. Forget BD,SL, & even maldives they won't be able to have decent friendly relation with hindu Nepal if they continue to have wet dreams about akhand bharat.

US gets a lot of friends by giving money to them,so it's a common practice.China was very very poor barely 20plus years ago,we know how it feels to be poor and we are not ashamed by helping some poor friends with money and aid.no one like to be poor.

:lol:

You really believe that you guys Are helping others...is that why Chinese Gov insist of bringing labour force from china if it provide any Aid for a particular project...Its a necessity..u will have learn a bit of Economics ..but i wil try to make it short and Simple for you
1)You have population of more then Billion ppl in there Age grp of 20-40 (earning grp)..Needs Job
2)You have Supressive Regime...needs to take care of Social Atmosphere ..prevent any Distress
3)Country Economy is Largely Export Oriented....But Global Demand is in Dumps..
4)Needs to prop of Demand Locally And Externally to keep Machines Running in Factory and billion ppl at jobs
5)To prop up Demand Locally-----Build of Infrasturcture even if don't need it Aka Ghost cities
6)to prop up External demand......Dool out The cheap loans And make external projects viable and Attractive and in return give our billion ppl much needed Employment
7) Suppose They don't do it.....Massive Shutdown across boards ..ppl losing livelihood ...Will lead to Social unrest and Fall of CCP
8)Hence Till CCP is there Ghost cities will be built...Foreign funding Will be provided..

So much for helping out poor nation.....As a proof of Fallacy of your economic model....
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/228790-north-korea-rejects-chinese-reform-model-will-go-vietnamese-reform.html

PS:- you have lot to learn about friendship:cheers:

I keep telling everyone that India Interventionist foreign policy toward their neighbors will bite them in the butt one day.

Indians have a dream of establishing Akhand bharat (greater India). A mythical empire they claim spanned from cambodia to iran.:undecided: Don't be surprised if they include Indoneshia in it as well. I know its delusional, but we R talking about Indians here. They have a history of sponsoring terrorist in neighboring countries and always there to keep the region destabilized.PAK, BD, SL all have been victim to state sponsored terrorism. Just search up shanti bahini, bongo bhumi andolon & the infamous LTTE. They have land & water dispute with all countries. Nehru the first Indian PM is famously said: " India should either become a super power or cease to exist".They perfectly suit the word militant hegemonist. A crazy state ready to do anything sort of atrocities for their dream eutopia.:)

Their wet dreams knows no bounds:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/228360-india-led-security-architecture-south-asia-8.html
:P

Apart from Butan, all S.asian countires hate chankyan vultures including nepal, a hindu state. Shows the level of deceptionist, hegemonist shamless opportunistic hypocrites these chankyans are. If they want to have good people-people relations with S.asian countries they should give up their chankyan wet dreams. Puppet regimes don't last for ever. Forget BD,SL, & even maldives they won't be able to have decent friendly relation with hindu Nepal if they continue to have wet dreams about akhand bharat.

Dude, grow up. Get out of a well and then view the world.

I have personally been to Nepal many times and have met dozens of Nepalese people living in India.

Not a single person has had bad views about India. So, at least, when I say this about Nepal, I say it from personal experience. They LOVE India.

Maybe that's why we have the most liberal borders with them. FYI, we do not have people pole-vaulting from their side and claiming to make any state of India a ISLAM dominated area. :P

Dude, grow up. Get out of a well and then view the world.

I have personally been to Nepal many times and have met dozens of Nepalese people living in India.

Not a single person has had bad views about India. So, at least, when I say this about Nepal, I say it from personal experience. They LOVE India.

Maybe that's why we have the most liberal borders with them. FYI, we do not have people pole-vaulting from their side and claiming to make any state of India a ISLAM dominated area. :P

The busted illegal migrant myth again? :rofl: Tell me why would anyone be lunatic enough to migrate to hell hole like India?:undecided: Cut your BJP & RSS brain farts if U can't argue. If U don't want your muslims bengali population then don't act suskular & come up with illegal migrant myth. Give WB & muslims parts of NE to us & remove your suskular mask.

As for nepalis , well good for U. Amazingly U guys R so desperate to get acknowledgement from your neighbors. Begging acknowledgement . :)

You really believe that you guys Are helping others...is that why Chinese Gov insist of bringing labour force from china if it provide any Aid for a particular project...Its a necessity..u will have learn a bit of Economics ..but i wil try to make it short and Simple for you
1)You have population of more then Billion ppl in there Age grp of 20-40 (earning grp)..Needs Job
2)You have Supressive Regime...needs to take care of Social Atmosphere ..prevent any Distress
4)Needs to prop of Demand Locally And Externally to keep Machines Running in Factory and billion ppl at jobs
5)To prop up Demand Locally-----Build of Infrasturcture even if don't need it Aka Ghost cities
6)to prop up External demand......Dool out The cheap loans And make external projects viable and Attractive and in return give our billion ppl much needed Employment
7) Suppose They don't do it.....Massive Shutdown across boards ..ppl losing livelihood ...Will lead to Social unrest and Fall of CCP
8)Hence Till CCP is there Ghost cities will be built...Foreign funding Will be provided..

So much for helping out poor nation.....As a proof of Fallacy of your economic model....
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/228790-north-korea-rejects-chinese-reform-model-will-go-vietnamese-reform.html

What's the point of posting the links
Myanmar is also going to adopt Singapore model (Bad Fuc*ing Idea), but Cambodia will adopt Chinese reform model, so what. Adopting what type of reform model doesn't actually mean anything if NK is still going to have "ties" with China.

The busted illegal migrant myth again? :rofl: Tell me why would anyone be lunatic enough to migrate to hell hole like India?:undecided: Cut your BJP & RSS brain farts if U can't argue. If U don't want your muslims bengali population then don't act suskular & come up with illegal migrant myth. Give WB & muslims parts of NE to us & remove your suskular mask.

As for nepalis , well good for U. Amazingly U guys R so desperate to get acknowledgement from your neighbors. Begging acknowledgement . :)

Yes, you are right. And that is why we are starting threads like this trying to prove that we are Good.

Indians have a dream of establishing Akhand bharat (greater India). A mythical empire they claim spanned from cambodia to iran.:undecided: Don't be surprised if they include Indoneshia in it as well. I know its delusional, but we R talking about Indians here. They have a history of sponsoring terrorist in neighboring countries and always there to keep the region destabilized.PAK, BD, SL all have been victim to state sponsored terrorism. Just search up shanti bahini, bongo bhumi andolon & the infamous LTTE. They have land & water dispute with all countries. Nehru the first Indian PM is famously said: " India should either become a super power or cease to exist".They perfectly suit the word militant hegemonist. A crazy state ready to do anything sort of atrocities for their dream eutopia.:)

Their wet dreams knows no bounds:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/228360-india-led-security-architecture-south-asia-8.html
:P

For Ppl Who believe Akhand Bharat Vision.....Here an old man jiske Baal Safed ho gaye itnisi baat samjte samjte ki India doesn't want Pakistanis or Bangladeshi As there Countries citizen ..We are happy with what we have..kamakhaf ka Sirdard nahi palna hume

Last edited by a moderator:

Right, unlike many India youngsters who can only be loitering on the streets and raping girls…

Many Chinese have jobs, but more are needed.

The suppressive regime indeed suppresses those criminals, making sure raped girls don’t have to pray their rapper “brothers” like gods to beg for their mercy. Indian guru Asaram Bapu blames Delhi rape victim - UPI.com

Last time checking shows that China export gains 14+% China Exports Accelerate With Credit in Recovery Boost - Bloomberg . Whereas India’s economy is in bad shape.

Thanks to CCP, average Chinese can have a job instead of wasting their lives on street.

Of course ox-wagons don’t need high-ways, but remind you China is the largest automobile market of the world. China Ends U.S. How could you backward ox-wagon guys possibly understand it!

Again thanks to CCP they show their concern about the wellness of the citizens, unlike some democracy countries that leave people jobless and starve to death.

Fortunately CCP keep doing it, keeping some Indians in perpetual "supposing" dreams, and at the same time making China their envy :lol: . Good job CCP!

Ghost cities are a surplus of housing, a preparation for the future, 1000 times better than homeless slums infested with slumdogs who can only freeze to death when temperature drops. North India continues to freeze, 14 more deaths in UP

Your choice: surplus housing or freeze to death.

NK? Oh yeah? No wonder NK can only best be another Vietnam. Who cares!

Back
Top Bottom