What's new

Nepal-India ties make China wary

China is having stomach ache in every move it should try "kayam churan" :rofl: :rofl:

India-Nepal relations are there for thousands of years we are like brothers. A Indian don;'t need a VISA to visit Nepal and a Nepali don't need one in India.

We can work, business, buy, visit or whatever we want in Nepal and they do the same in India.

So china don't try to mess or we will engage with Laos, Vietnam, Japan, South Korea, Mongolia :devil:

LMAO...Chinese had stomach ache? we give Nepal China card in cas that India didn't pay tribute to Nepal...simple as that. Now you have to give 250 millions assistance to Nepal and make them happy while you Indian people still live with 1 meal per day...sure these poor indian people life is insignficant anyway.

As relation with Nepal, we never twist nepal's arms but to give them option and make sure that India will never dare to bully them ever. Nepal is also China's neighbor...it's will be a piece of cake to mess up and piss India up, you want to try your turn in Laos, Vietnam, Japan, South Korea, Mongolia ..be my guest:D...remember this Nepal has China Card as option...you Indian better crawl to Kathmandu and prepare alot of offerings to serve as counterwight to Chinese :lol:

LMAO...Chinese had stomach ache? we give Nepal China card in cas that India didn't pay tribute to Nepal...simple as that. Now you have to give 250 millions assistance to Nepal and make them happy while you Indian people still live with 1 meal per day...sure these poor indian people life is insignficant anyway.

As relation with Nepal, we never twist nepal's arms but to give them option and make sure that India will never dare to bully them ever. Nepal is also China's neighbor...it's will be a piece of cake to mess up and piss India up, you want to try your turn in Laos, Vietnam, Japan, South Korea, Mongolia ..be my guest:D...remember this Nepal has China Card as option...you Indian better crawl to Kathmandu and prepare alot of offerings to serve as counterwight to Chinese :lol:

:rofl::rofl:

read this slowly ! :rofl:

http://dailypioneer.com/nation/13726-india-nepal-push-for-closer-ties-as-beijing-watches.html

That's you best argument with those 3 animated icons? LMAO...any your link is not working

Trolling about economy and poor is the best debate you got to counter a strategic move? :lol: You communists are losing your touch even in convincing yourself. Go for a refresher course first at Mao brainwashing centre.

Trolling about economy and poor is the best debate you got to counter a strategic move? :lol: You communists are losing your touch even in convincing yourself. Go for a refresher course first at Mao brainwashing centre.

LMAO Strategic move? enlight me what is the strategic about Indo-Nepal relation? You guys are scare the sh1t out that Nepal hold China's card on hand..so New Dellhi is trying with 250 millions aid to Nepal to counter chinese while have of your population is still living below the poverty line..do your math 29 millions nepaleses got 250 milllions....while half of Indian population ~700 millions got no aid from your gorverment and only live with 1 meal per day...so you tell me if Chinese had stomach ache about Indo-nepal relation?

...and I don't know what has to do with communist and Mao...you should stop being so obssessed with 1962 documentary...that's the only thing remind me of Mao and communist:lol:.

:rofl: Finding it difficult to get a hard-on with stupid India shaking hands with all the sane neighbours isnt it? I can see all the frustration.
and regarding poor people, what are you talking about? You People cant cross provinces without permission of CPC in your country. Look at it this way, a poor guy from J&K can go work at Kanyakumari without any permission from the govt. Poor people from anywhere can go and take advantage of development anywhere in the country. and yes, you might want to take a look at the western side of your country. Not all Guiyus are Shanghais. You should know that.:enjoy: Watch Doordarshan mate. :bunny:

Back
Top Bottom