What's new

Nepal ban on Hindi movies, Indian plate vehicles

Talking about the bitter facts which happened in the past is a bigotry or what? Maybe I need to look up a different dictionary for the meaning of bigotry - the same dictionary which you use.

How do you feel about Mr. Modi doing the same thing.

Taking out your anger because of a perceived history, is not the answer.

How do you feel when over 1.66 billion people (your own) were killed in Mahabharata alone.

Please learn to move on.

I don't find the problem. Well, changing it if its offensive. Didn't thought people will take a joke this way. Armstrong who is a Muslim too, took it as a joke and had a good laugh together.

I am a Muslim Brahmin.

And can have a laugh too.

But it is religious bigotry.

Thanks. I will delete my post.

KRAIT's religious bigotry:

Akhmed the dead terrorist says, 72 virgins doesn't mean 72 "FEMALE" Virgins.

My religious bigotry:

Akhmed the dead terrorist says, 72 virgins mean 72 "CONVERTED HINDU FEMALE" Virgins.
so you need 72 shoulders to carry you to grave first..........seems that 72 converted hindu becomes to pious then the born 72 muslim ones.

uncle i know u have problem with indian hindus and other non- muslims indian. because u were brainwashed from ur childhood like hindu baniya ,hindus is inferior ,jews are inferior ,i muslims=10 inferior hindus .

Clean your own $hit kid instead of counter blaming others.

You can keep your Muslims.

And I am a Pakistani, brainwashed or otherwise.

How do you feel when over 1.66 billion people (your own) were killed in Mahabharata alone.

Please learn to move on.

Modi need to go through the rigidity of the Supreme Court scrutiny. No question about that. Gujarat is a shameful event for many of us.

I learnt about history as it is and I understand what went on few centuries ago. But that is where it stops. I do not carry my hate.

As for Mahabharata - my belief is that is just some fig of imagination from someone who had idle time in his hands and could lay his hands on pot. As for 1.66 billion - I could only have a hearty laugh.

I kill you!

How dare you make a threat to kill a senior member.

Mods, please take the matter seriously and ban the individual from this forum immediately.

so you need 72 shoulders to carry you to grave first..........seems that 72 converted hindu becomes to pious then the born 72 muslim ones.

I am sorry that I had to say this.

Please learn to move on.

I am a Muslim Brahmin.

And can have a laugh too.

But it is religious bigotry.

Thanks. I will delete my post.
seems like another mahabharata is needed for long lasting peace.Even europe understood it hard way after fighting 2 world wars.But indian subcontinent people dont.seems like they require mahabharata at regular intervals.

How dare you make a threat to kill a senior member.

Mods, please take the matter seriously and ban the individual from this forum immediately.

I am sorry that I had to say this.

looooooooooooooooooooooool! its from Jeff dunham!! ita a joke!!

Clean your own $hit kid instead of counter blaming others.

You can keep your Muslims.

And I am a Pakistani, brainwashed or otherwise.
buddy i have not any problem with muslims my some friends are muslim. but sir i am waiting for ur source about ncert syllabus .

Modi need to go through the rigidity of the Supreme Court scrutiny. No question about that. Gujarat is a shameful event for many of us.

I learnt about history as it is and I understand what went on few centuries ago. But that is where it stops. I do not carry my hate.

As for Mahabharata - my belief is that is just some fig of imagination from someone who had idle time in his hands and could lay his hands on pot. As for 1.66 billion - I could only have a hearty laugh.

OK.

looooooooooooooooooooooool! its from Jeff dunham!! ita a joke!!
:lol: I kill you..............Epic line
Knock Knock, whose there, Its me Akhmed, I kill you

BTW have you seen Akhmed in Boot camp ?

buddy i have not any problem with muslims my some friends are muslim. but sir i am waiting for ur source about ncert syllabus .

You are too young for this.

However, if you insist. One more and no more. Please move on.

BJP Doctoring Indian Text Books to Spread Communal Hatred

http://www.frontlineonnet.com/fl1523/15230140.htm

School textbooks appear to be headed for a thorough recasting - this has been made clear by Union Human Resource Development Minister Murli Manohar Joshi on several occasions. State governments run by the Bharatiya Janata Party have already made in school syllabi several changes that reflect the crude communal bias and the generally low level of scholarship that characterise what has come to be called the Hindutva view of history. But with the BJP now leading the Government at the Centre, there is likely to be a more concerted effort at rewriting history, using government-funded establishments such as the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) and the National Council for Teacher Training (NCTE). The unexpected political opposition shown to the Union Government's attempts to reverse the existing education policy may make things less easy to effect such an overhaul, but an overhaul is very much on the cards.

SUBSTANTIAL amendments and additions that suit the RSS ideology and seek to make BJP leaders and their allies popular have been made in grammar, history and political science books for Classes IX, X, XI and XII in Rajasthan. After the May nuclear explosions at Pokhran, school textbooks have been revised to justify the blasts as well as serve the function of indoctrination on the benefits that have allegedly flowed from the event.

Writings of RSS ideologues on subjects ranging from matters of science to ruminations over the loss of the Sindhu (Indus) river to the "other side" have been given substantial importance in school texts. In one of the texts, "A New Collection of Poems and Literary Writings" (Nutan Gadya Padya Sangraha - the original title in Hindi), prescribed for Class IX, there are, among others, four articles, one each by Prof. Rajendra Singh (Rajju Bhaiya), RSS chief; Tarun Vijay, editor of the RSS weekly Panchajanya; K.C. Sudarshan, also an RSS ideologue; and Dr. Jalamsingh Ravlot of the Swadeshi Jagran Manch. All four articles were added this year.

While Rajendra Singh waxes eloquent on ancient Indian science and scientists, Tarun Vijay laments over the loss of the Indus and wonders why it does not flow in Bharat like the other rivers. Sudarshan advocates the adoption of an ancient, traditional approach in dealing with problems of modernity and blames the West for all ecological problems. What is significant here is that while the authors reminisce about the virtues of ancient India, they also promote contemporary BJP leaders.

In the exercise section of the chapter, there are some seemingly innocuous questions posed to students: "How did the Sindhu get separated from us?'' or "Where does the rest of the river lie now?" or "Apart from the author, who were the other important persons and leaders who went on the Sindhu Darshan and what feelings did they express?"

In a textbook for Class XI, titled Political Science - An Introduction and Indian Political Thinkers, a chapter on Deen Dayal Upadhyay has been added. This 1998-99 edition describes him as a person who had deep respect for "ancient and highly sophisticated culture of India", who envisaged an "ideal Dharmarajya" and who was upset that "while designing the Indian Constitution, the natural and national values had been ignored." The 20-page section highlights his belief in "Akhand Bharat" which was all for dissolving the 1947 Partition and cites the occasion in April 1964 when he along with Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia conceived of a "Mahasangh" in which India and the partitioned countries (Pakistan and Bangladesh) would be included.

Dr. Rajeev Gupta, Associate Professor of Sociology, Rajasthan University, who is also president of the Janwadi Lekhakh Sangh, told Frontline that these additions and changes would be a political issue in the November 25 Assembly elections. He said that an entire generation was being communalised as subtle changes suiting the right-wing ideology of the BJP had been introduced right from the primary education stage through higher education. "Students carry forward a set of communal biases until the post-graduate stage. These kind of interpretations make no positive and qualitative change in their conservative mind-sets," said. Gupta.

Gupta said that the objection was against the projection of one ideological dimension - the right-wing one. "Only those who support the BJP-RSS brand of cultural nationalism directly or indirectly are now being encouraged to write textbooks," he said.

good move ! i think the most films are copy of hollywood movies so they can watch original movies instead watching these low budget and cheap love storys with storys attached with each another movie.

where hollywood better quality and 100 times better which gives u something new when ever u watch hollywood movie.

all to all not a bad move, they can do what they want

Back
Top Bottom