What's new

Nepal ban on Hindi movies, Indian plate vehicles

I have read stuff and formed my opinion. You guys are asking me to read so much and many of the same things again.

You convince me otherwise.
your demand is like...first you blame someone of thievery then ask him to prove his innocence instead of you proving your allegations to be true.......:no:

Thats what men think that they must protect these thre hence they fight for it and then blame these as reason for wars.instead real reason for war is man's own lust and greed which he can control.but for his superiority and ego sake he blames zan ,zar,zameen.but he will never admit fault with in him that its his fault ie greed and lust which are responsible for wars.

yes by hook or crook.

kharbooje ko dekh ke kharbooja rang badalta hai.kuch to effect hoga na after all.

I agree, zan, zar and zameen are men's games. At the same time, who instigate such measures, zan, zar aur zameen. Therefore, it is not a man's fault after all.

Yes you are increasingly becoming a Pathan affected UP'nized kharbooza. Indeed a very dangerous combination.

your demand is like...first you blame someone of thievery then ask him to prove his innocence instead of you proving your allegations to be true.......:no:

Funny statement indeed.

I have already proved my case beyond any doubt by quoting worthwhile and relevant sources written by their own people.

What more do they want me to do.

wo to siraf yehi kahi ja rahay hein .... mein nahin maanta. na mano yaar.

I agree, zan, zar and zameen are men's games. At the same time, who instigate such measures, zan, zar aur zameen. Therefore, it is not a man's fault after all.
no its man fault alone dont drag us into your fault.we dont instigate rather u dont have self-control.your blame is like mullah who says that woman dont cover up hence they instigate rapist.in a sense he is blaming victim rather than the perpetrator rapist.

Yes you are increasingly becoming a Pathan affected UP'nized kharbooza. Indeed a very dangerous combination.
I'm not UPite but MPite......

I have read stuff and formed my opinion. You guys are asking me to read so much and many of the same things again.

You convince me otherwise.

You have read blogs, while I have read the textbooks in my school.

You can rant all you want, but the fact is, NCERT neutral.

On your advice I watched the Pakistani movie Border and kindness of Pakistan censor board was equally amazing. There was dialogues like "Hindu dogs" or "I can tolerate Hindu feet on my sacred Pakistani land" etc. Their movies are miles ahead of their textbook.

I am not amazed if Pakistani Hindus are leaving Pakistan.

Funny statement indeed.

I have already proved my case beyond any doubt by quoting worthwhile and relevant sources written by their own people.

What more do they want me to do.

wo to siraf yehi kahi ja rahay hein .... mein nahin maanta. na mano yaar.
you put forwarded the allegations through NCERT report .now you have all the 12 yrs books to cross check if allegations of Reports are true or not instead of asking for doing your homework.As far as i know i studied NCERT books from 1st till 12th and i find that ncert report as politically motivated devoid of truth.Btw in 1992 there was no BJP at the center that can change ncert books it was PV narasimha rao congress govt. during that time.

Good job nepal. :tup: Even a hindu majority state is getting frustrated of excessive Indian nose-poking.

http://m.economictimes.com/news/politics/nation/nepal-government-deplores-anti-india-move-of-maoist-party/articleshow/16601446.cms

On your advice I watched the Pakistani movie Border and kindness of Pakistan censor board was equally amazing. There was dialogues like "Hindu dogs" or "I can tolerate Hindu feet on my sacred Pakistani land" etc. Their movies are miles ahead of their textbook.

I am not amazed if Pakistani Hindus are leaving Pakistan.
can suggest many more if you have high tolerance level...........:lol:

CPN-Maoist declares nationwide ban on Hindi movies, Indian plate vehicles
[/url]

Loser loongi chaap mulaah has edited the title. Fight like a man not like you all have doing forever by doing back stabiing, cheat and lies.

can suggest many more if you have high tolerance level...........:lol:

No, I don't want to see Pakistani movies, even B grade and c grade movie actors in India know better acting than Lollywood movies.

no its man fault alone dont drag us into your fault.we dont instigate rather u dont have self-control.your blame is like mullah who says that woman dont cover up hence they instigate rapist.in a sense he is blaming victim rather than the perpetrator rapist.

I'm not UPite but MPite......

oho, attack in depth immediately is your strategy. Good one.

Where did you bring mulla into this along with rape threats.

Here the woman is always the winner, and it is the poor man who gets raped in the end.

U ki jaga P laga lo, baaqi to thik hi hai na.

No, I don't want to see Pakistani movies, even B grade and c grade movie actors in India know better acting than Lollywood movies.

Don't watch Pakistani movies yaar. Is some one pointing a gun on your head.

I don't know the Indian categorization of movies in to A, B or C etc.

What is lollywood.

one got to be a movie buff like me to watch and tolerate any movie.:D

Back
Top Bottom