What's new

Nepal ban on Hindi movies, Indian plate vehicles

you put forwarded the allegations through NCERT report .now you have all the 12 yrs books to cross check if allegations of Reports are true or not instead of asking for doing your homework.As far as i know i studied NCERT books from 1st till 12th and i find that ncert report as politically motivated devoid of truth.Btw in 1992 there was no BJP at the center that can change ncert books it was PV narasimha rao congress govt. during that time.

Yes, I was quoting two different reports and two different media sources.

I have gone through some of the books and found many aspects which were highlighted in the context, to be true.

It depends on how you look at it and perceive history.

On your advice I watched the Pakistani movie Border and kindness of Pakistan censor board was equally amazing. There was dialogues like "Hindu dogs" or "I can tolerate Hindu feet on my sacred Pakistani land" etc. Their movies are miles ahead of their textbook.

I am not amazed if Pakistani Hindus are leaving Pakistan.

Are you then fazed.

oho, attack in depth immediately is your strategy. Good one.

Where did you bring mulla into this along with rape threats.

Here the woman is always the winner, and it is the poor man who gets raped in the end.

U ki jaga P laga lo, baaqi to thik hi hai na.
i do attack in depth but i'm merciful too...:D
Mullah example struck me from Some australin news article where a mullah said uncovered women are are like uncovered piece of meat which invite rapists as uncovered meat invites flies.Anyway i think shiela dikshit and mamta banarjee are of same league when they to passed similar comments.

How can a woman be a winner when her rooh gets killed by men such a woman becomes zinda laash.

Don't watch Pakistani movies yaar. Is some one pointing a gun on your head.

I don't know the Indian categorization of movies in to A, B or C etc.

What is lollywood.
i suggested him to watch.
A=ada
b= bada
c= sada.....:P

lollywood is lollywood.

Yes, I was quoting two different reports and two different media sources.

I have gone through some of the books and found many aspects which were highlighted in the context, to be true.

It depends on how you look at it and perceive history.
if its all about perceptions then why blame the books.if individual perception and opinion is all that matters then even if i read any book will it change ...i dont think so.I ve read those books for all my schooling except for graduation as never opted for humanities.Btw the thread in which i directed you to this ncert report i did categorically raised points about teaching ramayan/mahabharat as part of hindi course.

Are you then fazed.
My S-I-L were trying to be clever by half thinking that by showing me border they can hurt my sensibilities.but they never knew that i m the biggest movie buff without getting emotional about it like many aunties cry when there is some emotional scene in the movie.

title of thread : Nepal ban on Hindi movies, Indian plate vehicles

actual title :CPN-Maoist declares nationwide ban on Hindi movies, Indian plate vehicles

reality : CPN-Maoist is not government.hence it does not speak for Nepal

This implies,OP has got very poor understanding of English.

suggestion : Go enroll yourself along with school children,get educated,and come back,when you understand things better.

We need to follow in Nepal's footstep... Our children cannot watch anymore of these C Grade copies of Hollywood movies...

Don't watch Pakistani movies yaar. Is some one pointing a gun on your head.

I don't know the Indian categorization of movies in to A, B or C etc.

What is lollywood.

B,C grade movies are the low budget movies with a third class acting and extremely poor video quality.

We need to follow in Nepal's footstep... Our children cannot watch anymore of these C Grade copies of Hollywood movies...
if you want to follow nepals's footsteps then create maoists first.i can help you there............:rofl:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom