What's new

Neither anyone has intruded in our territory nor any post taken : Narender Modi

• So let's do a status check about Chinese objectives (short term & long term) and how far they've been able to achieve it in this episode....

1. Get control over Shyok-Galwan junction............................... FAILED
2. Stop bridge construction happening at this location....... FAILED
3. Convince India to not join G7+Ind+Jpn+Skor+Taiwan.... Will have to wait & watch
4. Make sure QUAD is dead............ (?) wait & watch,probably faild
4. Occupy areas btween F1-F4 at Pangong Tso................ FAILED
5. Make sure trade between India & China isnt disturbed.. Most likely failed, should wait
6. Ensure their G219 highway is safe from our artillery....... FAILED, Demchok is just 20km from highway

Is modi working for Chinese? It was China's claim that they didn't enter/intrude Indian territory, to them it was their own territory. Wth, is going on Modi towing his enemy line???

Man what a retard PM India has elected, their establishment really need to sort out the PM's script. It's pathetic and downward disrespectful of the soldiers who died on the LAC. What was their death for if China didn't intrude the indian territory?

Don't you guys claim up to finger 8? The Chinese have a permanent position between 4-5 according to that article and tried to push further inland. So why are you misrepresenting the information? Remember before this according to your people you guys patrolled up to finger 8 unhinged.. So now with 20 dead, 10 mercifully released, and 100s injured you have the gall to lie? You're getting fucked by china and the US is not coming.
China has big wide blacktopped metalled road from Finger 8 to Finger 4 since 1999 (most probably much earlier than that), so which means it is their territory

Salaam

Could some Indian members explain what, according to what the Indian PM has said, happened at the border which resulted in casualties if there was no intrusionbintrusion intotinto Indian territory by the Chinese side?

@Bagheera @silent_poison
Could be a clash right on LAC

They claim all of galwan valley too.
Wo bhi de dete hai. Theek hai
They can claim anything. As long as they are not on our side of LAC it is immaterial just like Nepals Kalapani claim is immaterial.

@silent_poison what happened? I thought he only had 2 options?
Yes he has chosen Option 2 and made clear the actual ground situation on LAC truthfully

Nobody replies to my posts. Should i consider that people are intentionally ignoring them as they want to continue their trolling and are not interested in meaningful discussion or debate?

Yes we will know in few days.
N I seriously hope that armed forces make an example of it.
But one thing for sure the political leadership is simply incompetent and spineless.
We are a nuclear country with 500bill reserves.
Other then giving big bhashans they have made a disaster out of our foreign policy.

Well,,if they think like that,u can always tell them that they(n there ancestors)deserved the humiliation served by the chini and all the foreign invaders who who were raping and plundering India for milleniums.

Dont be emotional
The Chinese asked samething to their govt in weibo .
Why their govt is not releasing the casuality details?
Neither they told about our detail or their detail.
Was simply averting the questions that asked to Chinese spokesperson.
Thanks to our democracy we can jump on our
PM for acknowledging and says about this .

But to this day Chinese didnt asked about their casualities to their govt.They asked but not much.They knows what will happen if they questions too much .
Nor gave any information by their spokesperson.
Chinese in their mind might be asking the question are we really weak to acknowledge the casuality.

Forget politicians , Army was the one that deal with the issue .
I wont trust politician including Modi but trusts our Army.
Did you actually think that they went down simply without doing anything?
What if the Chinese is the one that planning revenge against our Army for killing their soldiers ,probably crossing the border ?

I am saying why they moved all the sophisticated weapons to Chinese border .Why we moved all of our equipments to there?

I am not here to support the Prime Minister if he is lying.
If he is lying surely he will expose one day.
But he told all this after meeting with Modi.
Congress of course criticized but they didnt said much about it .
Galwan bridge is finished .

Hopes @Joe Shearer can shed some light on this .
Is our PM is lying ?

• So let's do a status check about Chinese objectives (short term & long term) and how far they've been able to achieve it in this episode....
1. Get control over Shyok-Galwan junction............................... FAILED
2. Stop bridge construction happening at this location....... FAILED
3. Convince India to not join G7+Ind+Jpn+Skor+Taiwan.... Will have to wait & watch
4. Make sure QUAD is dead............ (?) wait & watch,probably faild
4. Occupy areas btween F1-F4 at Pangong Tso................ FAILED
5. Make sure trade between India & China isnt disturbed.. Most likely failed, should wait
6. Ensure their G219 highway is safe from our artillery....... FAILED, Demchok is just 20km from highway

Xi called u with these objectives?

Nobody replies to my posts. Should i consider that people are intentionally ignoring them as they want to continue their trolling and are not interested in meaningful discussion or debate?
ask modi for chill pill :D as you seems high in something :P

Thanks for sharing this. At least this one account won't tell a lie as he has nothing to gain for it and rather may be at the receiving end for saying this in media.
So, if we consider it to be true (which seems to be the intent from the person sharing this), Chinese killed bare handed soldiers who came for talks in accordance to established agreements between two countries and got slaughtered by mighty Chinese army waiting for them with non explosive lethal weapons. What a brave army and what a display of bravery. No doubt Pakis are rejoicing at the valour shown by Chinese soldiers as they themselves are from the same lot. I don't even want to talk about the numbers after seeing the video as it is no more relevant.
but BJP said your soldiers were armed

dont you see root cause of this fights ? why you see tactical picture only ?
modi and gang change 370 and status .
both china and pakistan start up heating
and things went too far in laddakh because china want to restore status cue .
this fight and deaths are result of political drams which BJP did . why china did not killed any Indian soldier since 40 years ?

and now same modi diss-own them with one line he even did not accept failure why 20 dead . uska kam ho gya political wala usko kya koi mary ya jiyee .
I believe we all have way of seeing things from our own certain prism.
1. Changing status of 370 is best thing. who lost the most from this. A particular family and few politicians who thinks they can negotiate with Indian central govt. What change in status quo change for Pakistan. you guys getting bomb earlier and u still getting bomb now. same with domestic resistance. Its gives free hand to IA keep war fire burning and not culling it.
Let me tell you to all Pakistanis on this forum.. it is not like under lockdown women are getting raped their and people are killed like shit. Those who join IA are from very good cultural background. it is not like NDA exam can be cleared by any tom dick and harry. I myself failed twice. So please all those stories played by your media are for domestic consumption only.

2. Why China heat up things Now:
As i said everyone sees things from their own special prism and Bias.

China wants to show US, how India is good for nothing against it. Forget raising it against it. Just like we called
Pakistan's Nuclear blackmails as bluff.
It is not like Chinese wants to help you or for that matter even CPEC.

You guys brag abt. CPEC will make Pakistan manufacturing hub and wht not. Just see yourself how many International large companies are in Pakistan for manufacturing. No body will come for Manufacturing to Pakistan first. it is Either China or Vietnam and if looking for Indian mkt as well then and then only India. Pakistan is not even in the list.

3. why china did not killed any Indian soldier since 40 years ?
Again mis-information
India China have many skirmishes. believe me if I am saying today China is victorious in Galwan then I also saying China got bloody Nose in 67. IA butchered then 67' . Then in 75' China killed many Indian Soldiers patrolling near the border.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom