What's new

Neither anyone has intruded in our territory nor any post taken : Narender Modi

• So let's do a status check about Chinese objectives (short term & long term) and how far they've been able to achieve it in this episode....
1. Get control over Shyok-Galwan junction............................... FAILED
2. Stop bridge construction happening at this location....... FAILED
3. Convince India to not join G7+Ind+Jpn+Skor+Taiwan.... Will have to wait & watch
4. Make sure QUAD is dead............ (?) wait & watch,probably faild
4. Occupy areas btween F1-F4 at Pangong Tso................ FAILED
5. Make sure trade between India & China isnt disturbed.. Most likely failed, should wait
6. Ensure their G219 highway is safe from our artillery....... FAILED, Demchok is just 20km from highway

If you hadn’t come up with 23 different versions on what has happened in the last couple of days - we may have believed the scenarios you are coming up with.

You are blinded and constantly denying loss of land - intrusion and loss of life - you would think you had just won world war 3.
When will guys start showing humility and a bit of honesty? Is it an Indian trait on the subcontinent?
Accept it’s Ben a disastrous couple of days for your army and now instead of inspiring your population - he has just lied. He is exceptional in this trait

• So let's do a status check about Chinese objectives (short term & long term) and how far they've been able to achieve it in this episode....
1. Get control over Shyok-Galwan junction............................... FAILED
2. Stop bridge construction happening at this location....... FAILED
3. Convince India to not join G7+Ind+Jpn+Skor+Taiwan.... Will have to wait & watch
4. Make sure QUAD is dead............ (?) wait & watch,probably faild
4. Occupy areas btween F1-F4 at Pangong Tso................ FAILED
5. Make sure trade between India & China isnt disturbed.. Most likely failed, should wait
6. Ensure their G219 highway is safe from our artillery....... FAILED, Demchok is just 20km from highway
the good thing is every time no matter badly you beat indians they can create a victory from it .:D

That's fine if you think so but since you are not high on anything, care to reply to my posts?
is there anything to be replied ???? you are buried head in sand no one can reply you .

20 Indian soldiers committed suicide. It wasn’t Chinese who killed them. 10 Indian soldiers which were released, were saved by Chinese, when they mistakenly fell off the cliff.

Despite all this generosity from China. China is right, India is the aggressor.

I believe we all have way of seeing things from our own certain prism.
1. Changing status of 370 is best thing. who lost the most from this. A particular family and few politicians who thinks they can negotiate with Indian central govt. What change in status quo change for Pakistan. you guys getting bomb earlier and u still getting bomb now. same with domestic resistance. Its gives free hand to IA keep war fire burning and not culling it.
Let me tell you to all Pakistanis on this forum.. it is not like under lockdown women are getting raped their and people are killed like shit. Those who join IA are from very good cultural background. it is not like NDA exam can be cleared by any tom dick and harry. I myself failed twice. So please all those stories played by your media are for domestic consumption only.

2. Why China heat up things Now:
As i said everyone sees things from their own special prism and Bias.

China wants to show US, how India is good for nothing against it. Forget raising it against it. Just like we called
Pakistan's Nuclear blackmails as bluff.
It is not like Chinese wants to help you or for that matter even CPEC.

You guys brag abt. CPEC will make Pakistan manufacturing hub and wht not. Just see yourself how many International large companies are in Pakistan for manufacturing. No body will come for Manufacturing to Pakistan first. it is Either China or Vietnam and if looking for Indian mkt as well then and then only India. Pakistan is not even in the list.

3. why china did not killed any Indian soldier since 40 years ?
Again mis-information
India China have many skirmishes. believe me if I am saying today China is victorious in Galwan then I also saying China got bloody Nose in 67. IA butchered then 67' . Then in 75' China killed many Indian Soldiers patrolling near the border.
0afc2d379b2deab6b5c4dc5dae95df43.jpg

Actually if anyone want then I will share the full details.

He is correct.... China is not taken any Indian post.

But the tense situation is because India never used to object on Chinese petroling near the lac and Chinese used to freely entered in India part of lands from many years.

Also they have developed or developing near the order but india never done.

But now, Modi has given free hand army to patrol near the borders and not allow to enter in India part of lands. Developing of insfratruture near the borders the caused tense situations.....

Now China is not ready to accept such new changes at the borders. Previously, they were used to freely roam due to previous governments negligence.

The same reason Chinese is blaming on India for these incidents
The place where fighting took place actually a make shift camp and not a patrol. They are still there and did not move an inch according to your media.

cq03dq8k_pm-modi-online-pti-_625x300_12_June_20.jpg

Neither is anyone inside our borders nor have any of our posts been captured, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said on Friday at an all-party meeting called to discuss the clash with Chinese forces in Ladakh in which 20 Indian soldiers were killed this week

Track Coronavirus pandemic in India and get the latest COVID-19 news from around the world on ndtv.com/coronavirus

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/our...-on-ladakh-clash-2249159?pfrom=home-topscroll

I can see his face is stressed and tired, man, why do I have some sympathy now for this man and PDF Indians.:cheesy:

I can see his face is stressed and tired, man, why do I have some sympathy now for this man and PDF Indians.:cheesy:
well i have noticed it too his tune is down he look tired and having sleepless nights seems . why he and his gang was barking all these years two front war mantra ?

It seems some Bhakts are angry too, rightfully so.
View attachment 643090
(Found on twitter)
you can see from face he is defeated and humiliated . ever you see modi like this ????????

Back
Top Bottom