What's new

Neither anyone has intruded in our territory nor any post taken : Narender Modi

Seems like Hindutva brigade has chickened out, Low IQ Modi is damn disgrace to his minions. Hindutva's are full of hot air all talk.

cq03dq8k_pm-modi-online-pti-_625x300_12_June_20.jpg

Neither is anyone inside our borders nor have any of our posts been captured, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said on Friday at an all-party meeting called to discuss the clash with Chinese forces in Ladakh in which 20 Indian soldiers were killed this week

Track Coronavirus pandemic in India and get the latest COVID-19 news from around the world on ndtv.com/coronavirus

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/our...-on-ladakh-clash-2249159?pfrom=home-topscroll

A nation headed by a compulsive, blatant liar. What a pity.

You cannot wage a war without any reason.
And a PM cannot lie easily since all these natiobs want a piece of our arms purchase .

They were in our territory .
But now they are there? .
Did our soldiers entered to that area?
Or all these fuss was just for completing that Galwan bridge .? Because that is the central issue in there .

Or he is planning for something in valley in coming days .?
And he said after the opposition party meeting .
If he is lying ,then surely it will be a disaster to him.
Yes we will know in few days.
N I seriously hope that armed forces make an example of it.
But one thing for sure the political leadership is simply incompetent and spineless.
We are a nuclear country with 500bill reserves.
Other then giving big bhashans they have made a disaster out of our foreign policy.
U can say whatever u make it out of it. Even in my own home ppl are Ok with this decision of 56 inch.
"Kuch soch ke hi kiya hoga. Josh mein aane se kya hota hai''... typical sheep attitude.

All i want is don't want to part of this.... Today Govt. just told every one no need to fight for country forget dying for it.
Well,,if they think like that,u can always tell them that they(n there ancestors)deserved the humiliation served by the chini and all the foreign invaders who who were raping and plundering India for milleniums.

this is most important thing for india . so many mass deaths of soldiers for political gain . long time we are seeing . in election days modi just want more and more fire .
They did right thing.. no one can see your Fellow soldier/co-worker getting bitten by club sticks and still sit tight.
If i had been there, I would had done the same thing.
But tomorrow if my son wants to Join forces then answer is strict No.
If anyone wants to do something for this country then kill atleast 1 politician in his life for betterment of society.

He is absolutely right.
I have been saying the exact same thing for more than a month.

Who knows, maybe I am Modi himself:D:lol:

Shows me and Prime Minister Modi have excellent knowledge of Truth

May be because those Indian soldiers entered Chinese territory by mistake or it was a short time incursion by China who has since returned back.

There are 2 options before PM Modi:

1) He retaliates against China in some kinetic manner.

2) He diverts to Pakistan front and starts a conflict or war with Pakistan after say a sudden terrorist attack.

There is no 3rd option.

There is a third option and it is the option he will take.

Option 3: Sit on his ar$e and take his punishment from the Chinese and de-escalate because that's what he's been told to do.

@silent_poison what happened? I thought he only had 2 options?

They did right thing.. no one can see your Fellow soldier/co-worker getting bitten by club sticks and still sit tight.
If i had been there, I would had done the same thing.
But tomorrow if my son wants to Join forces then answer is strict No.
If anyone wants to do something for this country then kill atleast 1 politician in his life for betterment of society.
dont you see root cause of this fights ? why you see tactical picture only ?
modi and gang change 370 and status .
both china and pakistan start up heating
and things went too far in laddakh because china want to restore status cue .
this fight and deaths are result of political drams which BJP did . why china did not killed any Indian soldier since 40 years ?

and now same modi diss-own them with one line he even did not accept failure why 20 dead . uska kam ho gya political wala usko kya koi mary ya jiyee .

Cannot conclude that easily .
Since all of the force was already moved to that area .
https://m.hindustantimes.com/india-...fficial/story-ODJ7CHLEtwr1Wn34kZnEkM_amp.html

Will have to wait for few days to know what is his move ..
Remember now there is OSINT available and social media .
We cant lie
LOL, FFS your armed forces and gov lies all the time, wake up, why are Indians so secluded from the reality of their own shit, their lies, propaganda, their unholy belief in anything served to them by their sold out media, their ricj, their mafias. wake up!

Back
Top Bottom