What's new

Neither anyone has intruded in our territory nor any post taken : Narender Modi

Actually if anyone want then I will share the full details.

He is correct.... China is not taken any Indian post.

But the tense situation is because India never used to object on Chinese petroling near the lac and Chinese used to freely entered in India part of lands from many years.

Also they have developed or developing near the order but india never done.

But now, Modi has given free hand army to patrol near the borders and not allow to enter in India part of lands. Developing of insfratruture near the borders the caused tense situations.....

Now China is not ready to accept such new changes at the borders. Previously, they were used to freely roam due to previous governments negligence.

The same reason Chinese is blaming on India for these incidents
For how long you can keep defending his lies ??? If they never entered your territory why your soldiers went to talk to China. For GOD sake your Prime Minister just surrendered.

But the tense situation is because India never used to object on Chinese petroling near the lac and Chinese used to freely entered in India part of lands from many years.

But now, Modi has given free hand army to patrol near the borders and not allow to enter in India part of lands. Developing of insfratruture near the borders the caused tense situations.....

Now China is not ready to accept such new changes at the borders. Previously, they were used to freely roam due to previous governments negligence.

Just the other day you were saying:
Even One of my friend is working in DRDO....

I spoke with him, as per his sources the situation is not good at all...

- PRTP GWD

:rofl::rofl::rofl:..........he is just looking for an excuse to not take action against China for killing over 20 indian soldiers...........:lol:

Please share the full details with full proof.

Back
Top Bottom