What's new

Neither anyone has intruded in our territory nor any post taken : Narender Modi

So is this Modi's dis-engagement after the released of 10 Indian soldiers?

He is absolutely right.
I have been saying the exact same thing for more than a month.

Who knows, maybe I am Modi himself:D:lol:

Shows me and Prime Minister Modi have excellent knowledge of Truth

May be because those Indian soldiers entered Chinese territory by mistake or it was a short time incursion by China who has since returned back.
They didn't enter China by mistake. There is no formal border demarcation at the LAC according to Indian posters more knowledgeable than you @joeshearer. Therefore, India can shamelessly cede ground without declaring it an "official invasion and occupation by China of sovereign Indian land".

Basically, Delhi can allow its soldiers to die pointlessly and cede ground to China, while denying it ever happened. What a great leader you have who uses chanakiya against his own. This is the big problem with chanakiya. One day you'll realise.

Time now to close this sordid affair of sticks and rods and the sorry victims pretending nothing happened with those sticks and rods.

Welcome! Be our guest. We are not as good as Pakistanis at mehmaan nawazi but we can try. The rhetoric of 'Atithi Devo Bhava' is not completely put into practice in India but there are exceptions. And we like to mingle with fair skinned.

- PRTP GWD
What makes you think we''ll be your guests when we arrive in Delhi?

Modi to Indians. "If I had balls I would have a wife. Stop expecting me to do things which I am incapable of doing."

There is actual quotes of Indian drumming about how they will become super power by 2020 and occupy Dhaka and Islamabad on this forum. I would like to request admin to dig up these famous posts and make a thread.

Even the ones that were here one day before 27/02/2019 have also disappeared.
like the testicles of their supreme leader .

Landslide was the cause of 20 Indians going missing.

cq03dq8k_pm-modi-online-pti-_625x300_12_June_20.jpg

Neither is anyone inside our borders nor have any of our posts been captured, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said on Friday at an all-party meeting called to discuss the clash with Chinese forces in Ladakh in which 20 Indian soldiers were killed this week

Track Coronavirus pandemic in India and get the latest COVID-19 news from around the world on ndtv.com/coronavirus

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/our...-on-ladakh-clash-2249159?pfrom=home-topscroll

Too Be Fair, WHAT else can he say? He can't declare war on China. What can india do to China? modi declaring war on China is like Pakistan declaring war on america. Not happening.

Neither is anyone inside our borders nor have any of our posts been captured, Prime Minister Narendra Modi

He forgot to add "Nor any Indian soldiers killed"
and he is right , Chinese intruded Indian Illegally Occupied Kashmir

Welcome! Be our guest. We are not as good as Pakistanis at mehmaan nawazi but we can try. The rhetoric of 'Atithi Devo Bhava' is not completely put into practice in India but there are exceptions. And we like to mingle with fair skinned.

- PRTP GWD

at the rate things are going , you should worry more about learning chinese langauge than mixing with fair skinned, i suggest start preparing for HSK 6 .

I think Modi is doing the right thing. What do you expect what Modi will say this i.e. Yes. Chinese has intruded into Indian territory but India can't risk a war with China, So I am resigning and becoming a Sanyasi in Himalayas perhaps in Gulwan River valley If Chinese allowed me to go there.

Back
Top Bottom