What's new

Neither anyone has intruded in our territory nor any post taken : Narender Modi

I think Modi is doing the right thing. What do you expect what Modi will say this i.e. Yes. Chinese has intruded into Indian territory but India can't risk a war with China, So I am resigning and becoming a Sanyasi in Himalayas perhaps in Gulwan River valley If Chinese allowed me to go there.
Nehru probably did similar thing during 1962. When India was losing village after village he stated it in the address to the nation.

- PRTP GWD

Modi, the Liar and the Psychopath. And now officially: Modi, the Power Bottom.

Superpower 2020 indeed. Well done, chaps.

They didn't enter China by mistake. There is no formal border demarcation at the LAC according to Indian posters more knowledgeable than you @joeshearer. Therefore, India can shamelessly cede ground without declaring it an "official invasion and occupation by China of sovereign Indian land".

Basically, Delhi can allow its soldiers to die pointlessly and cede ground to China, while denying it ever happened. What a great leader you have who uses chanakiya against his own. This is the big problem with chanakiya. One day you'll realise.

Time now to close this sordid affair of sticks and rods and the sorry victims pretending nothing happened with those sticks and rods.
You went wrong from first line itself, there is a clear LAC in many parts (only difference are at that lake and Demchok (no standoff or intrusion in Demchok this time).

"PLA Death Squads Hunted Down Indian Troops in Galwan in Savage Execution Spree, Say Survivors"

According to this article on another thread, point 14 was occupied by China and remains as such. Modi has cowardly declared that technically India has not been invaded even though China has taken an Indian patrol post(s) and massacred the soldiers who attempted to take it back.

Modi is deceiving his own people and the families of dozens of butchered Indians. If I was the father of one of those men, I'd lose my rag with Modi over this. He's basically saying they died for nothing, a day after saying they died defending India. What a joke of a man Modi is. He will deceive his own nation rather than accept blame. @silent_poison clearly you're happy to be deceived.

Back
Top Bottom