What's new

Neighbours backing China, PM Modi will be left alone after Donald Trump loses polls: Sanjay Raut

She was definitely hot in her youth. But has over-ripened like a sow with piglets. Modi still hits her because of his very poor standards in women.

I heard Kangana is his preferred item now. Smirti is way past her expiry.

This is how the left talk about women. And this idiot think that we have to take him seriously. @ChennaiDude @Soumitra

Trump, or any other from US establishment, don't give a damn about Modi or India.
They all want to sell their arms and use India for their strategic gains.

If they had an ounce of interest in India, they would have come out in open now when India needs them.

Now, sit down and think for a minute - indulge me.

That is what we realised from 1947 onwards. Did everyone else?

She was definitely hot in her youth. But has over-ripened like a sow with piglets. Modi still hits her because of his very poor standards in women.

Kangana has all the vile traits of North India in her. Amplified by a ten. I never fell for her feminist schtick.

Now, sit down and think for a minute - indulge me.

That is what we realised from 1947 onwards. Did everyone else?

I think everybody realised but "everybody" had their own agendas and game plans. The argument / buck doesn't stop with anyone.
We indulged in stabbing each other rather than learning from history.

The end result is now ..... we have once again created our masters and are dependent on them.

Last edited:
Kangana has all the vile traits of North India in her. Amplified by a ten. I never fell for her feminist schtick.
She's loathsome, never found her remotely attractive even in her prime. But as they say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder (Modi in this case). She ruined one of my favorite songs with her very presence: Tu hi shab hai subah hai, but it's still a great song. Just try avoid looking at that Sanghi face.

The day Donald Trump loses the November election will also be the day Narendra Modi commits suicide in an underground bunker similar to his role model, Adolf Hitler. He will simply have no means to survive as a world leader after the Democrats come to power in United States.

But maybe he's too cowardly to even attempt a suicide. Perhaps his two concubines: Smirti Irani and Kangna Ranawat will assist him. :woot:
I hope this is just a joke because if not, you are clearly underestimating his fan following and his ability to make the best out of worse situations, if Balakot is anything to go by. This border fiasco might be one of the very rare chances to bring his popularity to a controllable size. And fill the opposition ranks with anything other than the current clowns.

That degenerate comment was distasteful, not that it matters.

This is how the left talk about women. And this idiot think that we have to take him seriously. @ChennaiDude @Soumitra

Vile women like Kangana deserve this kind of talk. Being a woman does not preclude you from criticism. Only the right turns women into deities (which is another kind of misogyny). We treat women like humans. Act like a douche, be called out as one.

So blunt, so bitter, and so much to the point! Incredible to see the Shiv Sena taking this stand. There is hope for us yet.
Isnt Shiv Sena also partially to be blamed for it? Their hard liner stance is also a reason behind India's growing intolerance whether its within or its neighbours.

This is exactly why I don't think you a leftist. Sanghi whatever but still a women.
@Joe Shearer , doesn't it calls for a negetive rating?

Vile women like Kangana deserve this kind of talk. Being a woman does not preclude you from criticism. Only the right turns women into deities (which is another kind of misogyny). We treat women like humans. Act like a douche, be called out as one.
Lol. You are not left. You are only left when it comes to India. Don't kid yourself. I believe one has to use civil words to disagree. You can call anyone dumb but calling them sluts/items is reprehensible. That @Shantanu_Left is just disgusting idiot just like his master, Rahul Gandhi.

@Cliftonite you endorse this? Suppose your family members have extreme views then?

No. I don't endorse this. @Shantanu_Left does get a little carried away about women sometimes.

My stance is always clear. If the only way you know how to insult women revolves around their sexuality and femininity, then that's misogyny. However being a woman should not preclude you from criticism if you're doing shitty things.

I think everybody realised but "everybody" had their own agendas and game plans. The argument / buck doesn't stop anyone.
We indulged in stabbing each other rather than learning from history.

The end result is now ..... we once again created out masters are dependent on them.

You've got me there. Your trick.

Isnt Shiv Sena also partially to be blamed for it? Their hard liner stance is also a reason behind India's growing intolerance whether its within or its neighbours.

And here I was labouring under the illusion that you are a subtle Pakistani, aware of the nuances and deft to play them.

It is always good to see a falling out among thieves.

I wrote a topical example, then deleted it because you are too nice a guy - quite the opposite of what I insinuated you were! - to be teased.

Just let's leave it at that. Let them tear each other down.

This is exactly why I don't think you a leftist. Sanghi whatever but still a women.
@Joe Shearer , doesn't it calls for a negetive rating?

I've made my position on this amply clear.

I also don't give negative ratings any more, as a policy, and also because the administration doesn't want me to.

Back
Top Bottom