What's new

Neighbours backing China, PM Modi will be left alone after Donald Trump loses polls: Sanjay Raut

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
Neighbours backing China, PM Modi will be left alone after Donald Trump loses polls: Sanjay Raut
Referring to the clashes between Indian and Chinese troops in Ladakh on June 15, Sanjay Raut alleged that Chinese "aggression" on the country is the "failure" of India's foreign policy and claimed India's neighbours are siding with China.
June 21, 2020
UPDATED: June 21, 2020 14:09 IST

Shiv Sena leader Sanjay Raut, in an opinion piece in the party's mouthpiece Saamana, targetted the prime minister, saying PM Narendra Modi will be left alone after US President Donald Trump loses the upcoming presidential elections as, he claimed, India's neighbours are backing China.

Sanjay Raut's remarks have come a day after the government issued a clarification over PM Modi's remarks that "no one has entered Indian territory or captured any military post" on June 15 amid attacks from the Opposition that the prime minister made contradictory claims.

Referring to the clashes between Indian and Chinese troops in Ladakh on June 15, Sanjay Raut alleged that Chinese "aggression" on the country is the "failure" of India's foreign policy.

"India's border areas are now conflict-zones," the Saamana piece read, adding, "All our neighbours are siding with China. Chinese aggression is failure of our foreign policy. US President Donald Trump will lose the upcoming elections. Who will side with Modi?"

"China's attack has punctured Bahubali of politics," Sanjay Raut said.

The Saamana article has also said that when Barack Obama visited Cuba as the US President after a 55-year-long dispute, former PM Fidel Castro said, "Obama's newfound love for Cubans can give a heart attack to the people of Cuba."

Referring to Barack Obama's visit to Cuba, Sanjay Raut in the Saamana opinion piece said Chinese President Xi Jinping's visit to India was similar as it was hard to believe that Chinese can be friends of India.

In the opinion piece, the Shiv Sena leader said after 1975, this was the first time when so many Indian soldiers were killed in a conflict with the Chinese Army. "How will we take revenge?" the Saamana piece asked, adding if the surgical strikes were only "reserved for Pakistan".

It also said that the BJP was not in a position to blame former Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru Nehru made a blunder with the Chinese in 1962.

Sanjay Raut said India's coziness with the United States has cost it neutral players like China. Now India is left alone in the region with countries like Nepal criticising India on the behest of China, the Saamana piece said.

It also said that PM Modi should have asked for a ban on Chinese goods. "Nation stands with Modi, but will Modi listen to the nation?" the Saamana article asked.

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...mp-loses-polls-sanjay-raut-1691212-2020-06-21

The day Donald Trump loses the November election will also be the day Narendra Modi commits suicide in an underground bunker similar to his role model, Adolf Hitler. He will simply have no means to survive as a world leader after the Democrats come to power in United States.

But maybe he's too cowardly to even attempt a suicide. Perhaps his two concubines: Smirti Irani and Kangna Ranawat will assist him. :woot:

It must be great to have imaginary friends.

Our neighbors are inconsequential. Our relationship with China is not US led. We haven't even asked for US help in our stand off with China. Infact we conveyed to them it is a bilateral issue. I wish Trump actually loses the election then we can put to test that dumb @Shantanu_Left theory. He is proving to be dumber than Rahul Gandhi.

Our neighbors are inconsequential. Our relationship with China is not US led. We haven't even asked for US help in our stand off with China. Infact we conveyed to them it is a bilateral issue. I wish Trump actually loses the election then we can put to test that dumb @Shantanu_Left theory. He is proving to be dumber than Rahul Gandhi.
We should actually use US leverage too, China must fear our closing on with anti-China camp.

Anyone replacing Trump will also back Modi / India.

How I wish the headline had read "Donald Trump will be left alone after Modi loses polls".

Honest, I hadn't read your comment before writing mine!

Most likely yes. In fact, I think the magnitude of the US opposition to China in the case of major Sino-Indian clash is likely to be higher under non-Trump presidency than Trump presidency.

Much higher. According to Bolton, Trump has already sold out, or offered a price for being bought out, to Xi.

The day Donald Trump loses the November election will also be the day Narendra Modi commits suicide in an underground bunker similar to his role model, Adolf Hitler. He will simply have no means to survive as a world leader after the Democrats come to power in United States.

But maybe he's too cowardly to even attempt a suicide. Perhaps his two concubines: Smirti Irani and Kangna Ranawat will assist him. :woot:

I imagined Smriti Irani and NaMo bumping uglies. *sent shudders down the spine*

Referring to the clashes between Indian and Chinese troops in Ladakh on June 15, Sanjay Raut alleged that Chinese "aggression" on the country is the "failure" of India's foreign policy and claimed India's neighbours are siding with China.
June 21, 2020
UPDATED: June 21, 2020 14:09 IST

Shiv Sena leader Sanjay Raut, in an opinion piece in the party's mouthpiece Saamana, targetted the prime minister, saying PM Narendra Modi will be left alone after US President Donald Trump loses the upcoming presidential elections as, he claimed, India's neighbours are backing China.

Sanjay Raut's remarks have come a day after the government issued a clarification over PM Modi's remarks that "no one has entered Indian territory or captured any military post" on June 15 amid attacks from the Opposition that the prime minister made contradictory claims.

Referring to the clashes between Indian and Chinese troops in Ladakh on June 15, Sanjay Raut alleged that Chinese "aggression" on the country is the "failure" of India's foreign policy.

"India's border areas are now conflict-zones," the Saamana piece read, adding, "All our neighbours are siding with China. Chinese aggression is failure of our foreign policy. US President Donald Trump will lose the upcoming elections. Who will side with Modi?"

"China's attack has punctured Bahubali of politics," Sanjay Raut said.

The Saamana article has also said that when Barack Obama visited Cuba as the US President after a 55-year-long dispute, former PM Fidel Castro said, "Obama's newfound love for Cubans can give a heart attack to the people of Cuba."

Referring to Barack Obama's visit to Cuba, Sanjay Raut in the Saamana opinion piece said Chinese President Xi Jinping's visit to India was similar as it was hard to believe that Chinese can be friends of India.

In the opinion piece, the Shiv Sena leader said after 1975, this was the first time when so many Indian soldiers were killed in a conflict with the Chinese Army. "How will we take revenge?" the Saamana piece asked, adding if the surgical strikes were only "reserved for Pakistan".

It also said that the BJP was not in a position to blame former Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru Nehru made a blunder with the Chinese in 1962.

Sanjay Raut said India's coziness with the United States has cost it neutral players like China. Now India is left alone in the region with countries like Nepal criticising India on the behest of China, the Saamana piece said.

It also said that PM Modi should have asked for a ban on Chinese goods. "Nation stands with Modi, but will Modi listen to the nation?" the Saamana article asked.

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...mp-loses-polls-sanjay-raut-1691212-2020-06-21

So blunt, so bitter, and so much to the point! Incredible to see the Shiv Sena taking this stand. There is hope for us yet.

I imagined Smriti Irani and NaMo bumping uglies. *sent shudders down the spine*

Now it is my turn. A visual that evokes nausea.

We should actually use US leverage too, China must fear our closing on with anti-China camp.

USA will ride you and put you away wet. Lol if you think they're going to stand by you, if things get tough. Take it from us, take it from the Kurds. They never do.

USA will ride you and put you away wet. Lol if you think they're going to stand by you, if things get tough. Take it from us, take it from the Kurds. They never do.
Did I tell you before? We are veterans of dealing with US. Shall I post the links?

- PRTP GWD

There are mutually successful examples too, I don't know why we should focus on failures only...

How I wish the headline had read "Donald Trump will be left alone after Modi loses polls".

Honest, I hadn't read your comment before writing mine!

Much higher. According to Bolton, Trump has already sold out, or offered a price for being bought out, to Xi.

Trump, or any other from US establishment, don't give a damn about Modi or India.
They all want to sell their arms and use India for their strategic gains.

If they had an ounce of interest in India, they would have come out in open now when India needs them.

Back
Top Bottom