What's new

Neighbours backing China, PM Modi will be left alone after Donald Trump loses polls: Sanjay Raut

Lol. You are not left. You are only left when it comes to India. Don't kid yourself. I believe one has to use civil words to disagree. You can call anyone dumb but calling them sluts/items is reprehensible. That @Shantanu_Left is just disgusting idiot just like his master, Rahul Gandhi.

I've gotten so much flak in Pakistan for speaking out for minorities and women. And most importantly gays. Which is the utmost supreme taboo here. I can very well blend within my upper class privileged as hell social circle parroting their centrist and rightist views but I don't.

The day Donald Trump loses the November election will also be the day Narendra Modi commits suicide in an underground bunker similar to his role model, Adolf Hitler. He will simply have no means to survive as a world leader after the Democrats come to power in United States.

But maybe he's too cowardly to even attempt a suicide. Perhaps his two concubines: Smirti Irani and Kangna Ranawat will assist him. :woot:

Tbh trump have made public fun of Modi and humiliated him few times. He hasn't muttered a single word in favour of Modi when Chinese annexed Indian territory recently, basically left Modi high and dry.

Tbh trump have made public fun of Modi and humiliated him few times. He hasn't muttered a single word in favour of Modi when Chinese annexed Indian territory recently, basically left Modi high and dry.

It's like a client that had his fill with his favorite prostitute. :cheesy:

It is always good to see a falling out among thieves.

I wrote a topical example, then deleted it because you are too nice a guy - quite the opposite of what I insinuated you were! - to be teased.

Just let's leave it at that. Let them tear each other down.
I always thought SS as the more extremist party which had kept the Hindutva flame burning. They lost the plot to the BJP. Also they had to shed some of it to get into power. Interestingly, parties generally tend to become more moderate and secular after coming into power but not in the case with BJP.

I always thought SS as the more extremist party which had kept the Hindutva flame burning. They lost the plot to the BJP. Also they had to shed some of it to get into power. Interestingly, parties generally tend to become more moderate and secular after coming into power but not in the case with BJP.

They don't have the brains. Their grey matter can accommodate only one thought idea at a time. In LBJ's words, they can't chew gum and fart at the same time.

I've gotten so much flak in Pakistan for speaking out for minorities and women. And most importantly gays. Which is the utmost supreme taboo here. I can very well blend within my upper class privileged as hell social circle parroting their centrist and rightist views but I don't.

We'll see how leftist you are soon enough.

BJP doesn't rely on Congress/NCP support, I thought this was obvious.

They don't have the brains. Their grey matter can accommodate only one thought idea at a time. In LBJ's words, they can't chew gum and fart at the same time.

I'm going to have to try that. Too bad chewing gums are illegal in my nanny state country but I can still find them in a pharmacy. :cheesy:

Modi dont need trump support...he has some PDF members backing...tha is enough for a win

Back
Top Bottom