What's new

Negative attitudes toward Iran increasing among Turks, survey shows

^

Iran definitely needs to learn its place. The question is if it is going to involve force or not. Syria is Sunni territory and Iran is very delusional if they think they will get a foothold there. Iran will pay the price for this behavior.

Well . Syria is a multiethnic anf multi religions tertitory . Unlike what some people want to claim . And by the way Al-qaeda and their suppirters won't have any place in Syria future unlike what some people like to happen

Ive heard a lot of unsubstantiated claims that Iran supports PKK, by turkish members but I havent seen any of them back it up with a valid souce. Can you provide any evidenc??

^

Iran definitely needs to learn its place. The question is if it is going to involve force or not. Syria is Sunni territory and Iran is very delusional if they think they will get a foothold there. Iran will pay the price for this behavior.

Al-Qaeda (which is now officially a turkish ally) has no base of support in Syria. You are insane if you think they will govern Syria. Turkey is the one that needs to be put in its place. There needs to be a tight leesh on that barking dog Erdogan.

Ive heard a lot of unsubstantiated claims that Iran supports PKK, by turkish members but I havent seen any of them back it up with a valid souce. Can you provide any evidenc??

Al-Qaeda (which is now officially a turkish ally) has no base of support in Syria. You are insane if you think they will govern Syria. Turkey is the one that needs to be put in its place. There needs to be a tight leesh on that barking dog Erdogan.
You know that Al-Qaeda stuff is nothing but propaganda. Ye sure, there are probably Al Qaeda militants in Syria (we all know about foreigners going to Syria to fight), but the vast majority of the rebels in Syria are still Syrian with a lot of the groups comprised of and being led by defected Syrian soldiers.

Assad was claiming Al-Qaeda since day one, but the foreigners going to Syria is only a trend of about or a bit more than a year old. But that is how propaganda works. Blame Al-Qaeda and your sure to sway support to your side. I remember Israeli's doing the exact same thing when the flotilla attack happened.

The thing about Iran supporting PKK. I don't know much of it, but I saw a Turkish politician that named a few countries that allegedly supported PKK and he also named Iran as one of those countries. I think with support, he ment that PKK was using Iranian territories as safe havens, referring to Iranian border security. These sorts of claims could also be said to keep Iran on edge when it comes to it's border security against PKK. But I wish to give Iran the benefit of the doubt and say that they aren't supporting PKK, or at least don't mean to.

Edit: I found a link that might shed some more light to this PKK issue:
http://www.todayszaman.com/news-302...ams-iran-for-providing-support-to-pkkkck.html

putting in place? and That comes from an Iranian huh? We never supported al-qaeda unlike you WE'RE NOT SUPPORTING TERRORISM. Those we support aren't PYD or al-qaeda. They're the rebels who want their freedom and it's not free. Something that you can not feel or understand.

Iranians support dictator Assad that is killing its own people and is allies with Russia.

Turkey is against the dictator. So there is our difference. We don't sacrifise Arab blood to get a foothold there, while Iranian regime supports massacre of Syrian people and is also supporting massacre of Azeri by Armenians.

We do the same thing, neither Assad or Rebels are innocent and both Turkey and Iran trying to get a foothold there.

putting in place? and That comes from an Iranian huh? We never supported al-qaeda unlike you WE'RE NOT SUPPORTING TERRORISM. Those we support aren't PYD or al-qaeda. They're the rebels who want their freedom and it's not free. Something that you can not feel or understand.

FSA is consisted of various group and thr majority is alqaeda tugs and foreigb mercenaries .

By the way we're not American to support people who consider us heathens and killing us more important than freeing islamic lands and Palestine plight. So claiming Iran support alqaeda tugs is at best can be considered a tasteless joke . If you want to see who is their supporters look who have the nearest ideology to them . What is their nationality and so.

FSA is consisted of various group and thr majority is alqaeda tugs and foreigb mercenaries .

By the way we're not American to support people who consider us heathens and killing us more important than freeing islamic lands and Palestine plight. So claiming Iran support alqaeda tugs is at best can be considered a tasteless joke . If you want to see who is their supporters look who have the nearest ideology to them . What is their nationality and so.

When we accuse Iran for supporting PKK. Iranians always say " Do you have proof", so I wanna ask you. Do you have proof for Turkey's directly support of alqaeda.

Iranians support dictator Assad that is killing its own people and is allies with Russia.

Turkey is against the dictator. So there is our difference. We don't sacrifise Arab blood to get a foothold there, while Iranian regime supports massacre of Syrian people and is also supporting massacre of Azeri by Armenians.

As always said we support elected government against foreign mercenaries and alqaeda tugs who claimed alavites must go to hell and Christians must go to Lebanon. And some other group og them claimed they purge syria of non muslim even if they kill babies in their mother womb.

By the way unlike some countries who send weapon and terrorists to syria we always said syria problem have no millitary solution and it can only be solved throgh discussion and election that all parties allowed to participate

1- You accused my country as supporting al-qaeda, is this called support;

2003 Istanbul bombings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2- You said you want proof that Iran supports terrorism. Here you go,

State Sponsors of Terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Iranians also have negative image in Azerbaijan.

I don't have to explain why I guess.

After failing to start such troll threads in Iranian section thanks to Era,now you try to do this in Turkish section?! how racist you are. I really can't understand your hate toward Iranians?
I request other Iranian members to ignore these threads.
harche gadr bishtar javabeshun ra bedid ,bishtar jaritar mishan. in avazi karesh sobh ta shab hamine. shayad ham mamoor torka bashe!

take a look...

Iranian IRGC fighting PKK terrorists
Footage of Iran's Elite Revolutionary Guards fighting with US/Zionist backed PKK terrorists at the border with Iraq.

Also footage of IRGC Martyrs

Spokesman: Iran-Turkey are together in fight against PKK

PressTV - Turkey grateful for Iran?s help on fighting PKK: Envoy

The problem is there's not only one terrorist group in the world. And the days we used to fight together (!) againist PKK is over. I'm sorry to say that. But Iran Supports Terrorism :bad:

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem is there's not only one terrorist group in the world. And the days we used to fight together (!) againist PKK is over. I'm sorry to say that. But Iran Supports Terrorism :bad:

Sadly to inform you we won't consider legitimate resistance like Hamas and fath and Hezboallah as terrorist group , if you are interested to knew US source you quoted (I mean the Original link ) didn't provide any single evident of any of its claim about what nonsense they write there about Iran send weapon to Al-qaeda and train Taliban or Support destabilization of Iraq , they failed to provide a single evidence about these useless claims .(not for lack of trying to provide proof but because all of the proof they provided proven baseless and fabricated just after some hours)

another interesting thing is to look at the countries that considered as state supporter of terrorism . look at the wikipedia link you provided go at the bottom of the page you see a table look at the countries and the time table and it will ring a verey tell-tale bell . all the countries are the ones who have opposed usa at the time.

also that list omit us friends who are the real supporters of terrorist group like FSA (Foreign Sharia Army) (I mean some GCC Country and some country at north of Syria) also the list forget to mention any name of the two greatest state supporter of terrorism Israel and USA . about Israel there is no need to mention any thing and About USA look at how many Civilian they killed in Afghanistan , Pakistan and Iraq . If it's not terrorism then what can you call it .this country is the country that instead of condemning Apartheid regime of south Aferica , called Nelson Mandela a Terrorist and till today he can't enter USA

Back
Top Bottom