What's new

Neelum Valley: A song of splendour and separation

Me likes coffee but for gods sake dude coffee shop has a lotmore beverages and stuff to offer that u cud go for, go for cold coffee with mocha java beans something , , cold moccha . And if coffee is totally horrible to u ,then go to a cafe which serves good tea,in simple words my bro go and kill time at any decent place where u will be spending equal amount of money and cud enjoy better time.
Bibi centaurus mein penay kay baad bhe pasand nahe aye saray dost kehtay hain to ajeeb banda hay par thats who i am

I am addicted to energy drinks hehe iftar mein redbull

Bibi centaurus mein penay kay baad bhe pasand nahe aye saray dost kehtay hain to ajeeb banda hay par thats who i am

Lolz ok. Yea i know u are not any wannabe. Very desi and basic apparently.

Red bull ewwww . Just hate the taste. Go for Gatorade instead

Red bull ewwww . Just hate the taste. Go for Gatorade instead
Nah i prefer redbull it
red_bull_gives_you_wings_by_american_mutt-d48a2ay.jpg

The trek is strenuous, but not too difficult on normal days. However, if it rains, the story is entirely different as the trail turns muddy and slippery.

The universe had conspired to give us the adventure that we had asked for and we got the latter. Wet and mud-caked, we made our way to the top of the mountain and what we saw left us speechless.

Lush green meadows spread out as far as the eye could see. Small but neatly constructed wooden houses standing out in contrast to the greens of the village. Snow-covered mountain peaks laying a siege all around us. The tussle between the sun and clouds giving the meadows a dreamy look and a chilly breeze to complement it all – this is the village of Arang Kel.

5588b39cb0364.jpg

The picturesque Arang Kel village. —Asif Mahmood
5588b39ea654b.jpg

Huts in Arang Kel village. —Asif Mahmood
5588b3a1787bf.jpg

Farmland, houses and mountains. —Asif Mahmood
5588b3a253ae2.jpg

Waterfalls in Arang Kel. —Asif Mahmood
5588b3a27b8cc.jpg

Some stone, some wood: A house in Arang Kel. —Asif Mahmood
The return hike from Arang Kel was everything an adventure junkie dreams of. By the time we began the descent the sun had set, the post rain trek was the kind that sucks your feet in. Each step was a fight against the grubby and grimy ground to be taken with caution.

Walking through the trek in daylight gives you picturesque views of the peaks, waterfalls and the Neelum River. Walking through it at night with torches as the only source of light, leaves you mesmerised. The ginormous trees give off a mythical feel, casting spooky shadows. With the sky a black canvas of glittery specks, the torrential voice of the Neelum River is your only guide to how far you are from the finish point.

5588b80dcb41f.jpg

More wooden huts at Arang Kel. —Asif Mahmood
People's dream to visit London, Paris, New York But Mine to visit Upper Neelum Valley for a whole month there I wish one day I could

People's dream to visit London, Paris, New York But Mine to visit Upper Neelum Valley for a whole month there I wish one day I could
Its an absolutely gorgeous place you would find that inner peace thing over there :p:

Back
Top Bottom