What's new

Neelum Valley: A song of splendour and separation

Yess ur lang is very very diff from pakistan's. And thnx

Listen yeh jo dark blue hindkowan region hai yehi hazara div kehlata hai? Excellent ethnic map. Acha seraiki log punjabi hotay hain ya kuch aur?

@Kolachi Punjabi what are mahjis?
Mahji is considered standard Punjabi spoken in central areas of Punjab

@waz ur region :p:

@S.U.R.B. surbii bro hope u will like the pikchures

Hahaha uk is more mirpur than mirpur itself lolzzz

When indians say pahari i never get what it means??? And ithink ur pahari lang would be diff from the one spoken in pak. Are u from himacheli mountains??

Amir khan boxer is also a mirpuri? I guess.
Btw muzafrabad has some very scenic places too they must be covered as well. But ireally dont get how come murree walo ka accent could be similar to ajk's. Imean weird?
Amir khan is a Janjua from Potohar

Just beautiful. You'd be shocked to know that many Pakistanis have't heard let alone been to such places.

Neeelum is hardly 3-4 hours from Islamabad..2 hours from muzafarabad?

I may very well be visiting that place in the near future.The condition is , if i can squeeze few days out of my routine. :(
Quoting him,"Kashmir to Pakistan bana nahi 50 sae zayada saal hogye so, Ub Pakistan banne ga Kashmir.":P

U are welcome without all ur dolly mollies *rolls eyes.

Oooooooo i like bolded partttt, magar kuch pakistani, ajk kay logon ko naqli pakistani kehtay hain???

Amir khan is a Janjua from Potohar

Neeelum is hardly 3-4 hours from Islamabad..2 hours from muzafarabad?
Acha janjua is a punjabi cast?? He is called khan tho?

Yes neelum and muzaffarabad are closer to isloo yet ppl dont even know abt them lolzzz even iforgot that

U are welcome without all ur dolly mollies *rolls eyes.

Oooooooo i like bolded partttt, magar kuch pakistani, ajk kay logon ko naqli pakistani kehtay hain???

Acha janjua is a punjabi cast?? He is called khan tho?

Yes neelum and muzaffarabad are closer to isloo yet ppl dont even know abt them lolzzz even iforgot that

Punjabi rajputs and some others use the title/surname.. They adopted it after converting to Islam.

Punjabi rajputs and some others use the title/surname.. They adopted it after converting to Islam.
Ok one last thing,then y he calls himself khan,?umean after conversion to islam some janjuas adopted the name khan???

I never get why so many ppl are called khans when they arent original khans

Menu punjabi vich gal karni nai andhi, menu sirf samaj andi hai

Lol
Assi tussi ki ko sikha dewain gay punjabi vee tay potoharis vee , keu @fakhre mirpur

*evil laugh

5588b69a71136.jpg

Awwwwww my dear Punjabi cousins, it looks like our hills and mountains are too much for your delicate legs. You city folks need to be piggy backed by our folk :whistle:

5588b5b119e19.jpg

Just breathtaking, when I go back I'm going to look up to the heavens, praise Allah and then play this track:

Praahh...twanuuu Punjabi aandiii weee ehhh ya nahin ? :undecided:
Nai butt sahab ey karachi ch rainda enu kethu away gi

That's right. I'm surprised more don't come. I guess they think they need a visa to visit lol. :p:
Cuz murree is closer to Islamabad than Neelum duh

Awwwwww my dear Punjabi cousins, it looks like our hills and mountains are too much for your delicate legs. You city folks need to be piggy backed by our folk :whistle:
Arent they from Karachi?

Murree itna ganda hai wahan jao tau har half foot distance pay you see cow dung piles ,seriously not kidding
Par Islamabad kay pass hay na aram say aik din mein he wapas a saktay hain

Magar mujhay samajh nahi ayee dono videos share karnay ki waja kya thee, matab kya yeh pindi kay log hain aur pahari bol ray hain? Lekin miki tau pahari nahi potohari region hai,aur ithink mirpuris bhi miki boltay hain.
Ab mein expert to nahe hoan par pahari aik general term hay jo ajk,potohar aur hindko speaking hazara region kay liay istemal hote hay

Par Islamabad kay pass hay na aram say aik din mein he wapas a saktay hain

Ab mein expert to nahe hoan par pahari aik general term hay jo ajk,potohar aur hindko speaking hazara region kay liay istemal hote hay

Oh so pahari is a broader term idin know.

This guy was speaking potohari ithink. Acha khair.

As of paas hai murree ,aik din may ajatay hain. Mera khayal hai itnee gandee jaga janay say behtar hai insan isloo kay kisi achay cafe may beth ka coffee piay aur coffee shop may anay walay visitors kay number count karay. I seriously havent forgotten those gobbar piles dumped around ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Oh so pahari is a broader term idin know.

This guy was speaking potohari ithink. Acha khair.

As of paas hai murree ,aik din may ajatay hain. Mera khayal hai itnee gandee jaga janay say behtar hai insan isloo kay kisi achay cafe may beth ka coffee piay aur coffee shop may anay walay visitors kay number count karay. I seriously havent forgotten those gobbar piles dumped around ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Blaugh i hate coffee achay coffee shop par paisay kharchnay kay baad bhe maira opinion change nahe hua

Isloo is a frying pan in summer you go to Murree to cool down plus you can go to the cleaner bhorban region if Murree annoys you

Blaugh i hate coffee achay coffee shop par paisay kharchnay kay baad bhe maira opinion change nahe hua
Me likes coffee but for gods sake dude coffee shop has a lotmore beverages and stuff to offer that u cud go for, go for cold coffee with mocha java beans something , , cold moccha . And if coffee is totally horrible to u ,then go to a cafe which serves good tea,in simple words my bro go and kill time at any decent place where u will be spending equal amount of money and cud enjoy better time.

And for u maybe u better visit neighbourhood park with moong phalis stuffed in shirt ki front pocket and taro maro gals there.

Isloo is a frying pan in summer you go to Murree to cool down plus you can go to the cleaner bhorban region if Murree annoys you
U go to murree to cool down...tau aik din ka visit is enuff to cool u down??phir tau har roz jao

Back
Top Bottom