What's new

Neelum Valley: A song of splendour and separation

@waz ur region :p:

@S.U.R.B.

Hahaha uk is more mirpur than mirpur itself lolzzz

When indians say pahari i never get what it means??? And ithink ur pahari lang would be diff from the one spoken in pak. Are u from himacheli mountains??

?

Pahari here means who belongs to hill side of Himalayan range or close to Himalaya.... I am from Uttrakhand..... Garhwali by ethnicity....
Two famous valleys of my state n first one is world heritage site now....
1- Valley of Flowers National Park - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
2-
Har Ki Doon valley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Geographic
distribution:
India (Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Jammu and Kashmir, Sikkim, West Bengal), Nepal, Pakistan-Kashmir, Tibet )

The below link would certainly help you ....

Pahari languages - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Amir khan boxer is also a mirpuri? I guess.
NO he is from Gujar Khan Punjab

But ireally dont get how come murree walo ka accent could be similar to ajk's. Imean weird?
Look at the proximity of Murree and Azad Kashmir
250px-Azad_Kashmir_in_Pakistan.svg.png

Murree.8.gif

kashmir_map_l.png

NO he is from Gujar Khan Punjab

Look at the proximity of Murree and Azad Kashmir
250px-Azad_Kashmir_in_Pakistan.svg.png

Mirpur-Azad-Kashmir-City-Location-Map.jpg

kashmir_map_l.png
Hahahaha the painduuuu meeee lolzzzzzz,i thought islamanbad is way south and ajk is way north like twooooooo distant parts .

They almost join each other.magar phir pindi walay tau bhi paas huay na lekin they speak so diff?
Woh tau punjabi boltay hain.

Acha iwas noticing sudhan gali in the map tooo.oyeeee mayyyy dumboooo mujhayyyy yaaad aya ajk kay parts tau directly linked hee nahi unka connection point islamabad pindi hain.. oomggg!!!! Im such bhulakkkar !!!!!!! Mujhay sab bhool jata hai itni jaldeeee.

Wrong again
Malkoo is from Rawalpindi
Matlab kya wrong bola may nay? Pindi walay kya boltay hain??

Malkoo konsa dialect hai?

Pahari here means who belongs to hill side of Himalayan range or close to Himalaya.... I am from Uttrakhand..... Garhwali by ethnicity....
Two famous valleys of my state n first one is world heritage site now....
1- Valley of Flowers National Park - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
2-
Har Ki Doon valley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Geographic
distribution:
India (Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Jammu and Kashmir, Sikkim, West Bengal), Nepal, Pakistan-Kashmir, Tibet )

The below link would certainly help you ....

Pahari languages - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Aap uttarkandi ho ?? Woh tau himachel say bani hai state, kashmir kay bohat paas hai.
Acha aap apni lang may bol kay batain , 'aap kaisay hain, aur kahan ja rahay hain'? Translate plz.

Had no clue abt garhwali,iused 2 think its ssame as north east or west bengalis assams, guwahati

pak-biggest_group_by_region.jpg

@Shamain i cant find the map i was looking for but this is close enough

Its kind of like this

Malkoo is not a dialect he is a singer

I don't agree with dividing Punjabis into smaller groups by naming ethnicities after dialects; Hindko,Seraiki & Pahari/Potohari are all very close to Mahji, and I don't even speak Mahji fluently yet understand all other dialects.

In Karachi, all Seraikis,Hindkowans,Paharis & Mahji Punjabis band together, they are very similar in mannerisms and accents etc

There are bigger d/f between Baluchis and Brahuis, but Brahuis consider themselves Baloch, they take it as a curse if you call them non-baloch, and Pashtuns are still united despite having different dialects & inhabiting different regions.

Also the purple part of Map showing Karachi as "Muhajir", is not factual cause Karachi is hardly 50% Muhajir, it should be labelled "mixed", it's more mixed than AJK/GB

I don't agree with dividing Punjabis into smaller groups by naming ethnicities after dialects; Hindko,Seraiki & Pahari/Potohari are all very close to Mahji, and I don't even speak Mahji fluently yet understand all other dialects.
Uff i was trying to show @Shamain the potohari regions and their proximity to AJK

Also the purple part of Map showing Karachi as "Muhajir", is not factual cause Karachi is hardly 50% Muhajir, it should be labelled "mixed", it's more mixed than AJK/GB
Hey i didnt make this map i just posted it here to show @Shamain

Aap uttarkandi ho ?? Woh tau himachel say bani hai state, kashmir kay bohat paas hai.
Acha aap apni lang may bol kay batain , 'aap kaisay hain, aur kahan ja rahay hain'? Translate plz.

Had no clue abt garhwali,iused 2 think its ssame as north east or west bengalis assams, guwahati
Yes me uttrakhandi.... No it was earlier part of Uttarpradesh n also its not so close to Kashmir .... Geographically Pakistan is closer to us than Bengal or Assam.....

Whr r u going --- aap khakh Jana chau ....
How r u--- aap kan chau ...
I think Garhwali doesn't resemble to dialect which your side of pahari ppl speak ....

Yes me uttrakhandi.... No it was earlier part of Uttarpradesh n also its not so close to Kashmir .... Geographically Pakistan is closer to us than Bengal or Assam.....

Whr r u going --- aap khakh Jana chau ....
How r u--- aap kan chau ...
I think Garhwali doesn't resemble to dialect which your side of pahari ppl speak ....

Yess ur lang is very very diff from pakistan's. And thnx

pak-biggest_group_by_region.jpg

@Shamain i cant find the map i was looking for but this is close enough

Its kind of like this

Listen yeh jo dark blue hindkowan region hai yehi hazara div kehlata hai? Excellent ethnic map. Acha seraiki log punjabi hotay hain ya kuch aur?

@Kolachi Punjabi what are mahjis?

Wrong again
Iftikhar is from Pindi
Its kind of like this

Magar mujhay samajh nahi ayee dono videos share karnay ki waja kya thee, matab kya yeh pindi kay log hain aur pahari bol ray hain? Lekin miki tau pahari nahi potohari region hai,aur ithink mirpuris bhi miki boltay hain.

@waz ur region :p:

@S.U.R.B. surbii bro hope u will like the pikchures

Hahaha uk is more mirpur than mirpur itself lolzzz

I may very well be visiting that place in the near future.The condition is , if i can squeeze few days out of my routine. :(

@fakhre mirpur , nice share.
Your handle reminds me of a friend who hailed from Dadyal.
He's currently practicing medicine in the UK.
Quoting him,"Kashmir to Pakistan bana nahi 50 sae zayada saal hogye so, Ub Pakistan banne ga Kashmir.":P
Reference is from the famous slogan i-e "Kashmir Banne ga Pakistan".
:offtopic:

Please continue on with your discussion about this scenic beauty.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom