What's new

Need to tell youth Azadi will never happen, you can’t fight us: Army Chief General Bipin Rawat

Reaction score
Country
India
Written By Muzamil Jaleel | New Delhi |
Updated: May 10, 2018 7:23:58 am
NEXT

Chief of Army Staff General Bipin Rawat
AZADI will not happen, you cannot fight the Army — this is a dictum Kashmiri youth need to know, Chief of Army Staff General Bipin Rawat has said, in an interview to The Indian Express.

Expressing concern over Kashmiri youth “picking up the gun” and “those who tell them (that) this path will bring Azadi…misleading them,” Gen Rawat said: “I want to tell Kashmiri youth that Azadi isn’t possible. It won’t happen. Don’t get carried away unnecessarily. Why are you picking up weapons? We will always fight those who seek Azadi, those who want to secede. (Azadi) is not going to happen, never”.

General Rawat said that he doesn’t attach much importance to the number of militants who are killed in encounters with the Army. “These numbers don’t matter to me because I know this cycle will continue. There are fresh recruitments happening. I only want to stress that all this is futile, nothing is going to be achieved by them. You can’t fight the Army”.

General Rawat said he is perturbed by the killings. “We don’t enjoy it. But if you want to fight us, then we will fight you with all our force. Kashmiris have to understand that the SFs (security forces) haven’t been so brutal — look at Syria and Pakistan. They use tanks, artillery and air power in similar situations. Our troops have been trying their level best to avoid any civilian casualty despite huge provocation,’’ he said. “I know that the youth are angry. But attacking security forces, throwing stones at us isn’t the way

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...ht-us-5170701/lite/?__twitter_impression=true

NEXT

AZADI will not happen, you cannot fight the Army — this is a dictum Kashmiri youth need to know, Chief of Army Staff General Bipin Rawat has said, in an interview to The Indian Express.

Expressing concern over Kashmiri youth “picking up the gun” and “those who tell them (that) this path will bring Azadi…misleading them,” Gen Rawat said: “I want to tell Kashmiri youth that Azadi isn’t possible. It won’t happen. Don’t get carried away unnecessarily. Why are you picking up weapons? We will always fight those who seek Azadi, those who want to secede. (Azadi) is not going to happen, never”.

General Rawat said that he doesn’t attach much importance to the number of militants who are killed in encounters with the Army. “These numbers don’t matter to me because I know this cycle will continue. There are fresh recruitments happening. I only want to stress that all this is futile, nothing is going to be achieved by them. You can’t fight the Army”.

General Rawat said he is perturbed by the killings. “We don’t enjoy it. But if you want to fight us, then we will fight you with all our force. Kashmiris have to understand that the SFs (security forces) haven’t been so brutal — look at Syria and Pakistan. They use tanks, artillery and air power in similar situations. Our troops have been trying their level best to avoid any civilian casualty despite huge provocation,’’ he said. “I know that the youth are angry. But attacking security forces, throwing stones at us isn’t the way

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...ht-us-5170701/lite/?__twitter_impression=true

Did he lose his mind? Comparing with Syria?

This is what the British used to say to the Indians:-

(Azadi) is not going to happen, never”.

Never should be taken out of the English dictionary, as it has made fools of people who think they are Gods.

Never should be taken out of the English dictionary, as it has made fools of people who think they are Gods.
British were in Indian subcontinent due to economic reasons,to get resources for their industrialisation.However,Kashmir is part of India due to cultural,linguistic,religious reasons.

J&K has only 1% of population of India,but gets 10% of federal funds.Kashmir valley has negligible economic activity,it sucks all the money from peaceful Jammu and surrounding districts.

Did he lose his mind? Comparing with Syria?

Why not?The root cause is the same.
And Pakistan has indeed used attack helicopters,tanks,artillery against militants in FATA and Balochistan,whereas Indian Army is only limited to rifles and grenades.

Also,COAS left out Russia,which has used indiscriminate force in Chechnya

Why not?The root cause is the same.
And Pakistan has indeed used attack helicopters,tanks,artillery against militants in FATA and Balochistan,whereas Indian Army is only limited to rifles and grenades.

Also,COAS left out Russia,which has used indiscriminate force in Chechnya

indian army does not use airforce on it's citizen , pak airforce was used in fata .

NEXT

Pakistanis learnt from India how to use airforce on her own territory...U used airforce on your own people long before Pakistan even thought of...

Air attacks in Mizoram, 1966 - our dirty, little secret

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...-dirty-little-secret/articleshow/18565883.cms

:D

Geographic boundaries kept changing... it is a fact... and true for every nation...

but it does not happen with strong nations... that's too is a fact...

indian army does not use airforce on it's citizen , pak airforce was used in fata .
Pakistan used Airforce and Army in FATA to target TTP and other terrorist hideouts and before doing that we moved the people of FATA out of their in temporary camps and after the operations and taking control of FATA completely the IPDS are returning back to their home and Pakistan Army is helping them rebuild their cities and towns by making better infrastructure there which includes market complex Sports Complex Cadet colleges Hospitals roads etc
Here are the pictures and if you don't know about Pakistan better not comment about it cause that makes you looks stupid or just INDIAN

images (5).jpeg
DRLVUaoWkAEPAvH.jpg
images (9).jpeg
images (10).jpeg

Geographic boundaries kept changing... it is a fact... and true for every nation...

but it does not happen with strong nations... that's too is a fact...
Even British was strong at that time

He is Right. Indian army use peaceful tactics like IDF on Palestine..

Even British was strong at that time

Now that is the illusion that we all in Indian sub-continent have... it is not our fault... we are educated in such a way...

My dear friend, after world war 2... most of the European nations were devastated to their core... they were not in a position to handle the revolutions happening against their illegal occupation all over the world... they kept leaving the nations where they thought that cost of occupation is exceeding the benefits they are reaping from these territories...

they got their lessons and changed their strategy... they started economic invasion and it is happening till now...

I won't argue on Kashmir because we can't agree on anything on tgis topic...

Indians suffer from an extreme form of stockholm syndrome. After being ruled and cucked by Muslims for 1000 years, when Muslims tried to separate, they felt anger and jealousy instead of relief. They take out their frustrations on their remaining Muslim populace. For them, holding on to Kashmir is their last bastion of being enslaved to current day Pakistanis. They refuse to let it go because they feel used and empty. It's truly a sad situation. I'm being completely honest here, If anyone does take a basic course in psychology. The red flags are are all there.

They hated the abuse, but they are so used to it that they cannot let it go. Instead, they take their frustrations out on any Muslim in India and the Kashmiris as an extension of Pakistan. They just can't let it go. They want to be seen as equals or even superiors, and they cannot stand the fact that Pakistanis look down on them. Even with their super powa economy and slum dog call centers. The collective Bharti ego cannot accept this as a reality. They try to emulate our hardliners and claw at Pakistani cuisine and culture as their own even though we don't even speak the same language or behave like them. They refuse to give up the fact, that we want nothing to do with them. It hurts them day in and day out.

This is a narrative that I am forwarding to people like @Windjammer @Rafi @Maarkhoor @Zaki @waz @DESERT FIGHTER @Oscar @Sully3 @Malik Abdullah @Desert Fox @Areesh @Spring Onion

Just think about it guys. This is the only rational explanation for bhartis not having any self respect.

Back
Top Bottom