Need more moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roybot

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Now I know mods aren't getting paid to this or anything, but the level of "moderation" has gone down, specially after the site went down due to virus attacks.

Offensive, racist, abusive posts are not getting deleted, instead threads are just being closed. Its like rubbing it in someones face, cause people can read the offensive posts but can't do anything about it. People are not getting banned for posts which should lead to immediate bans. And reporting the posts seems to be futile.

Maybe we could get some new mods, if current moderators are busy.

:undecided:

Now I know mods aren't getting paid to this or anything, but the level of "moderation" has gone down, specially after the site went down due to virus attacks.

Offensive, racist, abusive posts are not getting deleted, instead threads are just being closed. Its like rubbing it in someones face, cause people can read the offensive posts but can't do anything about it. People are not getting banned for posts which should lead to immediate bans. And reporting the posts seems to be futile.

Maybe we could get some new mods, if current moderators are busy.

:undecided:

Agree with everything you have said bro.

Dibs on me... lol.

Within the first hour if rules followed both of you will be banning each other!!;)

Hahaha, I could never be a moderator. I don't even try to be objective in the first place. :P

And I've tarnished myself to the point that I can't even be a Premium Member. Some people truly despise me here, & wouldn't want to see me have authority. I don't think I'd be impartial enough either, even if I tried. We're on the same boat buddy :cheers:

make Hafizz and Hong Wu moderators atleast then they might stop trolling :D cause with great power comes great responsibility :p (spidy man)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom