What's new

Need more moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Roy would be a good mod, he's one of the best Indian posters here anyways.

Yeah, Roy would be a good mod, he's one of the best Indian posters here anyways.

Indians don't qualify for moderatorship.

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

Why don't you become a mod, we need someone in our time zone!

Can't take that much headache , btw its upto management to decide who should be taken on board.

Indians don't qualify for moderatorship.

Only Pakistanis then.

Bilalhaider is a good choice, even when he doesnt agree with a post, I always see him arguing with points and facts, he doesn't go into pointless country bashing. Superkaif is another good one that comes to my mind.

Only Pakistanis then.

Bilalhaider is a good choice, even when he doesnt agree with a post, I always see him arguing with points and facts, he doesn't go into pointless country bashing. Superkaif is another good one that comes to my mind.

Webbie/Asim/Agno will decide if there is a need for a new team member and who that might be. We had a great team of moderators , sadly not many of them come online now. Usually members with sound military related knowledge are preferred.

You need to report posts using the report post button.

The usual nonsense that gets away is what goes on in the Chinese, Indian and Bangladeshi sub-sections. Primarily because the stuff thats going on there is so nothing to do with Pakistan, no one ventures out there till a post has been reported.

The moderators are dedicated in resolving conflicts reported through the given means and things that come across while browsing the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom