What's new

Need insight of Iranians on this. Iranians, please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP - You already know why western media publish these kind of propaganda articles - to whom you are kidding by acting like an innocent?

Why are you jumping on Turks, the article isnt from a Turkish journalist nor is the OP
I saw you guys interested on the subject about Iran, hence I wanted to mention there are many like this BS essays on Turkey, either.
No big deal, man.

How isnt it human nature, do Iranians or people generally have only sex when they want kids?

no , My point wasn't about sex itself but what we see in this article .

in my country and culture , Sex is only allowed and ethical in a marital relationship and this tradition has been the same for thousands of years . If human is supposed to have sex with whoever he sees or likes then what is the difference between them and animals ?

Happens perhaps in all the muslim countries

And a Very Stupid article

no , My point wasn't about sex itself but what we see in this article .

in my country and culture , Sex is only allowed and ethical in a marital relationship and this tradition has been the same for thousands of years . If human is supposed to have sex with whoever he sees or likes then what is the difference between them and animals ?
I never said its normal to fvck everyone you see, i mean it is normal for every healthy human to be attracted by opposite sex, some people obey the traditions others dont, its everyones own business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom