What's new

Need help related to public sector jobs

bushra21

New Recruit

Reaction score
Hey any1 ov have any idea bout public sector jobs's test pattern...if yes then plz hlp me

Whats your qualification and what job you are looking for ? care to elaborate ?

Whats your qualification and what job you are looking for ? care to elaborate ?
yara ve done BS in computer sciences. I applied for some public sector job(ASSISTANT MANAGER)..i wasnt expecting that they would call me..fortunately 2day i recievd the letter for wrriten test..that is gona b on 12 feb inshAllah..bt dn ve any idea bout the test patern..if u ve any idea kindly let me know that wat kind ov patterns these jobs have..

I hope you aren't applying for a position as a teacher or editor...

yara ve done BS in computer sciences. I applied for some public sector job(ASSISTANT MANAGER)..i wasnt expecting that they would call me..fortunately 2day i recievd the letter for wrriten test..that is gona b on 12 feb inshAllah..bt dn ve any idea bout the test patern..if u ve any idea kindly let me know that wat kind ov patterns these jobs have..
your feild is computer science and you got the written test letter for the post of asistant manger which is business related field. Any way first thing you need to do is try to be calm and relax. they will ask question related to position you are applying for and they may test your communication skills and english and general knowledge. They should have told you about format of written test or you may ask them . good luck

your feild is computer science and you got the written test letter for the post of asistant manger which is business related field. Any way first thing you need to do is try to be calm and relax. they will ask question related to position you are applying for and they may test your communication skills and english and general knowledge. They should have told you about format of written test or you may ask them . good luck

na na the post is not related to business relted field actually its an ASSISTANT MANAGER(Software/IT) post so it is related to ma field..tnx for the info

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

You are check this site www.ppsc.gov.pk for public jobs..

hey the link given above isnt workin

Pakistan Jobs, Jobs Karachi, Jobs Lahore, Jobs Islamabad,Jobs. Latest Employment and career opportunities in Pakistan.

this is a good site for jobs.u can check it.And for test at-least you should have some command on MS Office. Leave other things.

mara m preparing each n everythin related 2 ma course..i was js preparing this stuff for ICTO in Pak Army..whos test is gona be on 21st feb inshALLAH..n 2day I recieved 2 letters for written tests 1 from MCB and the other one from public sector organization whose name wasnt displayed on the ad given in newspaper...for MCB i got the info the wat kin of test ill it be..bt for this public sector job i tried contactin each n every person who has freshly applied for governmnt job..bt every1 has dffernt experiences related to these kin ov jobs..

mara m preparing each n everythin related 2 ma course..i was js preparing this stuff for ICTO in Pak Army..whos test is gona be on 21st feb inshALLAH..n 2day I recieved 2 letters for written tests 1 from MCB and the other one from public sector organization whose name wasnt displayed on the ad given in newspaper...for MCB i got the info the wat kin of test ill it be..bt for this public sector job i tried contactin each n every person who has freshly applied for governmnt job..bt every1 has dffernt experiences related to these kin ov jobs..
Whatever you do in exam, do not write in SMS lingo. Hope the exam is in your local language.
Best of luck.

Whatever you do in exam, do not write in SMS lingo. Hope the exam is in your local language.
Best of luck.

oh yeah inshALLAH ill be carful durin the exam..n i thnk that it ill nt be in our local language..

You live in Rawalpindi. May i ask from where you did your BS?

This is the site for federal public service commission. All information/procedure is available on this site

::: FPSC :::

oh yeah inshALLAH ill be carful durin the exam..n i thnk that it ill nt be in our local language..

Assalam o alaikum

I want to ask about your test/interview (supposing you ve already appeared).... I ve applied for an assistant manager job at KRL (they didnt disclose the name) and expecting the test in near future...Can u tell me what sort of test it was and were you able to qualify based on your preparation....

thanx

Allrounderyas

Back
Top Bottom