What's new

Need help: Chinese Member or Person who lives/visited china

fenku

Reaction score
Country
India
Hello friends,
I got the job opportunity in china(Chengdu, Sichuan). Its in the final stage and things got stuck on the salary related thing. I asked for 2 day days bandwidth to think about expected salary. I am not aware of the living cost in that area. May you please give me some idea about what is the good/average salary package for person experience of 5+ years(In yuan/RMB), living cost and How is Chengdu in terms of living standard. I haven't found much in the you tube or in google.Please help me on this. :(

Hello friends,
I got the job opportunity in china(Chengdu, Sichuan). Its in the final stage and things got stuck on the salary related thing. I asked for 2 day days bandwidth to think about expected salary. I am not aware of the living cost in that area. May you please give me some idea about what is the good/average salary package for person experience of 5+ years(In yuan/RMB), living cost and How is Chengdu in terms of living standard. I haven't found much in the you tube or in google.Please help me on this. :(

Last year my sister was there and she could hardly survive for 3 days. Big food problem for Indians.

Last year my sister was there and she could hardly survive for 3 days. Big food problem for Indians.
Same happened to my dad when he had gone to Shanghai, he partially faced the problem because like me he's also not a proper non-vegetarian (he rarely eats white meat), but a friend of mine who used to work for microsoft ( who lived in Shanghai for 2-3 years) has very good stories to tell about China. My friend liked the place better than Australia and America.
living cost and How is Chengdu in terms of living standard. I haven't found much in the you tube or in google.Please help me on this. :(
Chengdu??
I think @Chinese-Dragon can help you with this.

or may be @Hu Songshan

Hello friends,

@cirr help this guy out

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom