What's new

Need Advice

pakijawan

New Recruit

Reaction score
Dear All I am new in this Forum and need some advice I am 27 years of Age and working as a Computer Lab Assistant since 2006 having 3 Years of Experience.My Major responsibilities are helping students in printouts managing their user accounts and troubleshooting PCs Printers Scanner etc.
Mean that some basic level support is in my responsibilities.But i have self learn some server products like ISA 2004, Exchange 2003 AD VPN configuration and got maximum knowledge of Microsoft Server Products.But not yet have any certification like MCSE.Now i want to switch my job( due to Less Salary) and trying for 8 months but not get any other job. Now i am planning to do CCNA certification. plz help me

Dear All I am new in this Forum and need some advice I am 27 years of Age and working as a Computer Lab Assistant since 2006 having 3 Years of Experience.My Major responsibilities are helping students in printouts managing their user accounts and troubleshooting PCs Printers Scanner etc.
Mean that some basic level support is in my responsibilities.But i have self learn some server products like ISA 2004, Exchange 2003 AD VPN configuration and got maximum knowledge of Microsoft Server Products.But not yet have any certification like MCSE.Now i want to switch my job( due to Less Salary) and trying for 8 months but not get any other job. Now i am planning to do CCNA certification. plz help me

First of all Welcome to the board. If you are in Lahore Just apply in Xavor or Netsol for internship/probation and strat preparing for MCSE. Bcoz of high level competition in CS, It's very difficult to get job unless you have a recognised BCS or MCS degree. Select networking as your field bcoz programing is a tough side and time consuming.

first of all thanks to you Thanks I have done BCS and i am in karachi . Now do MCSE or CCNA which one u prefer because i think CCNA will give me additional chance of a good job with the knowledge and practice of Microsft products.

salam
this is my very first post and i am sure i learn alot from this forum and i need help from senior's

Welcome Dear
I am waiting for some kind responses for my guidance Thanks

Thanks Dear naseebkhanniazi
need more suggestions are welcomed But i am not from RHK i am from Karachi

first of all thanks to you Thanks I have done BCS and i am in karachi . Now do MCSE or CCNA which one u prefer because i think CCNA will give me additional chance of a good job with the knowledge and practice of Microsft products.

Wait I'll confirm you within two hours

According to my knowledge and research no company in currentrly investing for CISCO bcoz of high cost. There are many CCNA persons are job less because CISCO recently fired many employees. And market is saturated for CCNA.

Now MCSE trend is changed to a new course with advanced subject. Any new company will always start its office with Microsoft bcoz of low cost and easy maintanence. The market for microsoft is still not saturated completely. It has some gaps and margins.

CCNA has high wage but NO JOB. MCSE has low wage rate but still has jobs. So according to my openion you should go for MCSE. The choice is yours.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom