What's new

Need Advice

What i have learnt and conceived so far, u want a job and u want to carryon with your studies also.

in this case, i'd suggest you to apply for govt. job.

with your qualification u can get a job in grade 14-16 easily and in govt sector working hours are from 8 am to 3 p.m, so u'll have enough time to attend evening classes.

as far as what u should do is concerned, i think u should start with short period internationally recognized certifications, like MCSE, JAVA, Oracle Financials(it could be a bit expensive) etc.

these certficatins would allow you to get admission in any foreign university on full scholorship basis and u can have the life u,ve dreamed of.

a recent job advertisement that i,ve seen was from social welfare department govt of punjab. i am not sure whether they'd consider someone with sindh domicile but u can atleast call them up and get details about it.

u can call on this number 042-9204157-8(Mr. Nadeem(Assistant Director Accounts or Mr. Yameen will attend the call)) its the number of Punjab Bait-ul-Mal, this department is working from within the same building in which social welfare department works.

they can give you the telephone number of Miss Farah-Assistant Director Admin of social welfare and you can know whatever u want to about these jobs.

wish you the best of luck brother...

I second with Mr. Abbbasniazi.

My suggestion as an academician (I hold a PhD in Biological Sciences and research/teach in a Medical School) for you would be to go for a higher degree. Courses are fine but having a MS or PhD in a relevant field is always more beneficial and help you getting a better and stable position in an array of professional setups.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom