What's new

Need Advice on a new phone

Hmm.the only Apple product I will perhaps buy is the I pod
To each their own sir. I just can't stand Android UI-personally.

However before I got my Iphone 5 I was VERY tempted by the Note 2 due to the size of that screen (droll)- even the SIII's screen is impressive (my dad has this phone) and I do have to say I am a little disappointed by the Iphone 5's small screen.

Have heard that they have plans for bigger screen in future. .also even I hate stock android look..I only like samsung touchwiz and htc sense..even sony is a bit too simplistic
To each their own sir. I just can't stand Android UI-personally.

However before I got my Iphone 5 I was VERY tempted by the Note 2 due to the size of that screen (droll)- even the SIII's screen is impressive (my dad has this phone) and I do have to say I am a little disappointed by the Iphone 5's small screen.

Have heard that they have plans for bigger screen in future. .also even I hate stock android look..I only like samsung touchwiz and htc sense..even sony is a bit too simplistic

For someone who has used symbian and windows on a very small screen: xperia x1, even the simple look on sony (zl) was great.

For someone who has used symbian and windows on a very small screen: xperia x1, even the simple look on sony (zl) was great.
So u got.the zl??
Of course it will look good to you going straight to zl after x1(another sony). But I can't think of buying sony now, nor the nexus(anything with stock android).I prefer ios over stock android. .
P.S- I used sony k530i for 4 years before getting the note 2.. :P beat that :lol: and beforw that nokia 1100 for one year.

So u got.the zl??
Of course it will look good to you going straight to zl after x1(another sony). But I can't think of buying sony now, nor the nexus(anything with stock android).I prefer ios over stock android. .

Actually no, used 2 androids before shifting to zl, and now I am on note2. But those were cheap ones so don't count. Horribly slow and limited memory. So I guess with zl bigger change was screen size and performance. And I didn't used it long enough, within 2 months got note2.

P.S- I used sony k530i for 4 years before getting the note 2.. :P beat that :lol: and beforw that nokia 1100 for one year.
4 years! I am beaten, black and blue! Changed like 10 mobiles in past 5 years, + 7 Chinese ones. Basic Java, symbian, Blackberry, Android. I had to use a couple of very basic models (1100 like) for some time too but never used Iphone. Seen my dad using it and complaining about it. Never dared to use it personally!

I have S4 and Blackberry Z10 - I would not recommend either one of them - I suggest waiting till next week for Google's Moto X which is getting released next week. It will most probably have the Vanilla android user interface instead of buggy interfaces like Samsung's or HTC's which will provide the fluidity and performance.

S4 is excellent phone with outstanding benchmark result and performances

If you dont like lags of touch wiz and Samsung bloatware then you can easily get rid of them by rooting your phone and you can enjoy plenty of great cutsom ROM i.e CM,PA,Slim bean, vanilla etc which give you pure Google experience. I think nova prime is the best launcher for android

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom