What's new

Need Advice on a new phone

Hey @Ayush,

I finally got fed up and went for Note 2 since i heard rumours that note 3 is gonna be above 40K for sure.

It is a really nice phone with excellent display and sound and i dont regret buying it.I have become a fan of the S pen and S voice is better than what i previously had.

Moreover i got it for a bargain price of 28K.So all in all a nice deal.

And man thanks for helping me out.

Cheers! :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have S4 and Blackberry Z10 - I would not recommend either one of them - I suggest waiting till next week for Google's Moto X which is getting released next week. It will most probably have the Vanilla android user interface instead of buggy interfaces like Samsung's or HTC's which will provide the fluidity and performance.

Hey @Ayush,

I finally got fed up and went for Note 2 since i heard rumours that note 3 is gonna be above 40K for sure.

It is a really nice phone with excellent display and sound and i dont regret buying it.I have become a fan of the S pen and S voice is better than what i previously had.

Moreover i got it for a bargain price of 28K.So all in all a nice deal.

And man thanks for helping me out.

Cheers! :cheers:
i use the same phone mate... which colour??

There is no big reason for waiting for latest model. Most of things added are rarely used and they are costly. Note2 is fine for me, using it love it. One big issue with big screen is loss of privacy, everyone can see what you are doing.

Marble white.

After using note 2 when i get my hands on iphone 4 i feel like i am using a nokia 3100.

Mime is white too.. :cheers: hey did u get the flip cover?? Or any other?? Coz m looking for a cover, and m not able to find anu good cover from a decent brand.. and I hate flip covers, find them irritating. @indianrabbit

I have S4 and Blackberry Z10 - I would not recommend either one of them - I suggest waiting till next week for Google's Moto X which is getting released next week. It will most probably have the Vanilla android user interface instead of buggy interfaces like Samsung's or HTC's which will provide the fluidity and performance.
So,you like stock android? ?
@COLDHEARTED AVIATOR just imagine how I feel when I hold my k530i :lol:

There is no big reason for waiting for latest model. Most of things added are rarely used and they are costly. Note2 is fine for me, using it love it. One big issue with big screen is loss of privacy, everyone can see what you are doing.

But sir the HD experience with the amazing sound is mind blowing...i really love the note 2 now.

LOL..i am hardly using my iphone 4 for anything else apart from calling after getting note 2.

Mime is white too.. :cheers: hey did u get the flip cover?? Or any other?? Coz m looking for a cover, and m not able to find anu good cover from a decent brand.. and I hate flip covers, find them irritating. @indianrabbit

So,you like stock android? ?
@COLDHEARTED AVIATOR just imagine how I feel when I hold my k530i :lol:

Bro,i got a flip cover for 400 bucks from ebay only to realise it was not original.

and it doesnt make sense(for me atleast) to go for a 1500-2000rs cover when you can find the same for 400-500.

But sir the HD experience with the amazing sound is mind blowing...i really love the note 2 now.

LOL..i am hardly using my iphone 4 for anything else apart from calling after getting note 2.

I would not call the sound to be amazing. But the screen is excellent.

Back
Top Bottom