What's new

Need Advice on a new phone

Mime is white too.. :cheers: hey did u get the flip cover?? Or any other?? Coz m looking for a cover, and m not able to find anu good cover from a decent brand.. and I hate flip covers, find them irritating. @indianrabbit

So,you like stock android? ?
@COLDHEARTED AVIATOR just imagine how I feel when I hold my k530i :lol:

I have the flip cover, looks best. The only problem is when you take Pictures.

But sir the HD experience with the amazing sound is mind blowing...i really love the note 2 now.

LOL..i am hardly using my iphone 4 for anything else apart from calling after getting note 2.

Bro,i got a flip cover for 400 bucks from ebay only to realise it was not original.

and it doesnt make sense(for me atleast) to go for a 1500-2000rs cover when you can find the same for 400-500.
Even note 2 is HD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even note 2 is HD.

Yes,it is HD.

Mime is white too.. :cheers: hey did u get the flip cover?? Or any other?? Coz m looking for a cover, and m not able to find anu good cover from a decent brand.. and I hate flip covers, find them irritating

Get a flip cover and download the smart cover proximity app.

Even note 2 is HD.

Its not just about resolution. xperia zl is full hd (2 MP) but the quality is not where near the note 2, despite note 2 having bigger screen and lesser resolution.

Camera suks though.

I have a Iphone 4(32 GB) and i recently decided to buy a new phone as i have to keep 2 sims(1 official and 1 personal) but i cant figure out which one to buy.I initially started of with Samsung Mega 6.3 then i wanted to buy a Note 2 and now i am in love with Samsung S4.I dont want a similar platform and features like Iphone so what do you suggest which model should i go for?(budget is 40,000INR)

If you or your wife is short tempered or you want only to talk and text (i.e. basic needs) then do not waste money on costly phones. Good and Branded (Samsung, Nokia etc.) low cost robust phones are my choice.

If you or your wife is short tempered or you want only to talk and text (i.e. basic needs) then do not waste money on costly phones. Good and Branded (Samsung, Nokia etc.) low cost robust phones are my choice.

I am a bachelor.

I heavily use the internet on my phone and always have hi speed internet connection on my mobile.

I need a phone which hardly hangs and can easily carry out multi tasking.

Sometimes my phone is the only entertainment i have..so i go for these kinda phone.

I am a bachelor.

I heavily use the internet on my phone and always have hi speed internet connection on my mobile.

I need a phone which hardly hangs and can easily carry out multi tasking.

Sometimes my phone is the only entertainment i have..so i go for these kinda phone.

Don't buy low end samsung phones, they are sh!t.. U can look for HTC, Nokia, Apple (Hardware and Battery are good for these brands). Sony Ericsson hung a lot, Samsung is cheap Korean phone (Anything less than Note or Galaxy is waste of money)

I will say go for Nokia Lumia. I use it and its really fast and never hung for me.

Don't buy low end samsung phones, they are sh!t.. U can look for HTC, Nokia, Apple (Hardware and Battery are good for these brands). Sony Ericsson hung a lot, Samsung is cheap Korean phone (Anything less than Note or Galaxy is waste of money)

I will say go for Nokia Lumia. I use it and its really fast and never hung for me.

I bought the Note 2.

Back
Top Bottom